Notice the evasive language:

LITHONIA, Ga. (Sept. 27) -- Despite allegations that he lured four young men into sexual relationships, many of Bishop Eddie Long's followers remain unwavering in their support for him as he pledges to fight the accusations like David fighting Goliath.

Casting himself as the Bible's ultimate underdog, Long went before thousands of faithful supporters at his megachurch Sunday and promised to battle claims in lawsuits filed last week that he abused his "spiritual authority."

"I feel like David against Goliath. But I got five rocks, and I haven't thrown one yet," Long said in his first public remarks since the lawsuits were filed. He stopped short of denying the allegations but implied he was wronged by them.

"I have never in my life portrayed myself as a perfect man. But I am not the man that's being portrayed on the television. That's not me. That is not me," he said.

Analysis: Notice he doesn't deny trying to entice teen boys into sex. He just says he's "... not the man being portrayed" on the television. It's like Clintigula and Mizz Lewinsky. "I did not have sex with that woman."

Technically - by a certain weird logic - that was true.

And by the Holy shitehead's reasoning, what he (is alleged) to have done is not the same (in his mind) as "what's being portrayed on the television."

But what about that cell phone beefcake pic you sent the boy, eh?

I guess to the Holy shitehead, he was in a "loving" and "mentoring" relationship... so it was "not the same as what is being portrayed on the TV."!