Thread: Bloated loser whines, "We" were the best team in the NFL

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Bloated loser whines, "We" were the best team in the NFL

Watch this fat load cry about "his" team:

I've seen that video before.... it's either hilarious or really sad depending on your point of view. I find it funny, especially when his friend berates him.

I used to be same way, although not to that extreme...... but I was extremely overweight and pimply, but that didn't matter to me, nope! As long as I saw my NFL team play and win life was good! I trash talked fans of other teams (though there is no getting around the fact that I hate the Oakland Raiders..... but then again my dad did too and he wasn't a sports fan at all) but as soon as "my" team lost, my whole weekend was shit and so was my Monday..... pretty stupid now upon retrospect.

NOT..... reliality soon hit me in my face, my dad died from leukemia (a horrible way to go that I would wish upon NOBODY) one thing I did before he passed was promise him that I would change my ways and become more health concious.... it hasn't been easy but I feel much better, while I'm not by any means in tip top shape, but every week heralds looser fitting paints and slimming features, more stamina and endurance, no more greasy, ugly skin and best of all, I feel great! Plus with every pound I lose, I get closer to my dream career and that's an excellent motivator to stay "on it" and watch what I eat.

I still enjoy watching sports, but it's not my main focus anymore, it's alright to enjoy it, particulary with friends in a social setting and I still like following my favorite team, but I'd rather do it while doing an intense cardio session or intense workout..... but it no longer dictates what I do on my weekend, not when my 'Stang has a full tank of gas on a beautiful day.......

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang_Boy View Post
    I've seen that video before.... it's either hilarious or really sad depending on your point of view. I find it funny, especially when his friend berates him.

I used to be same way, although not to that extreme...... but I was extremely overweight and pimply, but that didn't matter to me, nope! As long as I saw my NFL team play and win life was good! I trash talked fans of other teams (though there is no getting around the fact that I hate the Oakland Raiders..... but then again my dad did too and he wasn't a sports fan at all) but as soon as "my" team lost, my whole weekend was shit and so was my Monday..... pretty stupid now upon retrospect.

NOT..... reliality soon hit me in my face, my dad died from leukemia (a horrible way to go that I would wish upon NOBODY) one thing I did before he passed was promise him that I would change my ways and become more health concious.... it hasn't been easy but I feel much better, while I'm not by any means in tip top shape, but every week heralds looser fitting paints and slimming features, more stamina and endurance, no more greasy, ugly skin and best of all, I feel great! Plus with every pound I lose, I get closer to my dream career and that's an excellent motivator to stay "on it" and watch what I eat.

I still enjoy watching sports, but it's not my main focus anymore, it's alright to enjoy it, particulary with friends in a social setting and I still like following my favorite team, but I'd rather do it while doing an intense cardio session or intense workout..... but it no longer dictates what I do on my weekend, not when my 'Stang has a full tank of gas on a beautiful day.......
    Excellent!

I agree there's nothing wrong with watching a game for its entertainment value - so long as you recognize that's what it is and don't begin to think of a team of paid entertainers as "your" team - or that "we" won. Or venerate the players, regarding them as great men because they can run fast or catch/throw a ball.

Someone smarter than me observed that the system encourages pro sports adulation because it serves as a pressure release, a way to vent the extreme frustration of millions of people who feel powerless in their personal lives and angry as a result. Shrieking at the TV over a bad call or great pass is the real-life equivalent of Orwell's "Two Minute Hate."