Thread: '95 Bubble Caprice... Get wif Fred, gnomesayin'?

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

'95 Bubble Caprice... Get wif Fred, gnomesayin'?

95 bubble caprice - $5500 (hinesville )

Date: 2010-11-10, 7:12PM EST
    Reply to: sale-v4w7h-2053537624@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] http://savannah.craigslist.org/cto/2053537624.html

i got a 95 caprice that im trying to get rid of i want 4 stacks witout the rims and thats firm im not hurtin for money so dont try them low ball price serious inquires only but the is a good running car there nothing wrong wit it, it has remote start and flowmaster i have the orignal caprice rims that came on the car in 1995 its has a fairly new paint job it has digital dash and leather seat its a good car if you want to curse or even stunt its a show stopper get a me if you intrested the names fred 912 266 2457

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Well Eric, did you buy it?
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Quote Originally Posted by grouch View Post
    Well Eric, did you buy it?
    If I had the extra money I would have - to put the poor car out of its misery.

Gnomesayin'?

The only thing I understood about the ad was they guy was trying to sell a '95 Caprice, but only because there was a picture of a red Caprice on horrible wheels, the actual words compiled on the ad made no sense what so ever, I don't even have a clue on how much he wants for the car. Not that I would anyhow.

Seeing that we're on a similar and related topic, what is the ghetto obsession of putting gigantic wheels on a Caprice or Crown Victoria and lifting them? I don't get it, you ruin the car functionality wise and make it un-usable. Plus to do it, you have to mutilate the car and they don't make the Caprice/ Impala SS (as RWD) anymore and the Crown Vic is done by years end. I admit I like cars that look slow but can exceed 140 MPH and get there fast but still be civilized for the 9-5 grind (the LT1 9C1 Caprice) or be virtually indestructible and cheap to operate (the P71 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor) or maybe I just really hate seeing a good car made to look like a garish junk heap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang_Boy View Post
    The only thing I understood about the ad was they guy was trying to sell a '95 Caprice, but only because there was a picture of a red Caprice on horrible wheels, the actual words compiled on the ad made no sense what so ever, I don't even have a clue on how much he wants for the car. Not that I would anyhow.

Seeing that we're on a similar and related topic, what is the ghetto obsession of putting gigantic wheels on a Caprice or Crown Victoria and lifting them? I don't get it, you ruin the car functionality wise and make it un-usable. Plus to do it, you have to mutilate the car and they don't make the Caprice/ Impala SS (as RWD) anymore and the Crown Vic is done by years end. I admit I like cars that look slow but can exceed 140 MPH and get there fast but still be civilized for the 9-5 grind (the LT1 9C1 Caprice) or be virtually indestructible and cheap to operate (the P71 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor) or maybe I just really hate seeing a good car made to look like a garish junk heap.
    I don't get it, either.

The big wheels thing is maybe the most stupid manifestation of "rap culcha."

$3,000 in ugly, over-sized wheels on a $1,500 '79 Caprice. Maaaaaahhhhhhnnnn!

I guess you have to have an IQ under 90 to appreciate it....

I don't even have a clue on how much he wants for the car.
    Didn't you read it? He wants 4 stacks.

its a good car if you want to curse
    Yeah, curse at the owner for ruining it.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseleverything View Post
    Didn't you read it? He wants 4 stacks.

Yeah, curse at the owner for ruining it.
    Ebonics translation: Fo' stacks = $4,000.