Thread: Opt out a Washout

Staff

Opt out a Washout

In this age of the placid sheeple, it looks like Opt Out is a washout. It looks like the obese masses are getting their fat asses on planes like normal with "few delays."

Look for backscatter x-ray devices in a supermarket near you.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    In this age of the placid sheeple, it looks like Opt Out is a washout. It looks like the obese masses are getting their fat asses on planes like normal with "few delays."

Look for backscatter x-ray devices in a supermarket near you.
    It's true.

Polls show solid majorities favoring the machines; they're "keeping us safe," after all.

I'm depressed - and angry.

It's infuriating to be chained to these untermenchen.

The Nazis were partially correct. But it's not the Jews. The Jews are smart.

It's oxen-like Average White Gentile. He's lazy and of average intelligence. He's not educated in a real sense; he was taught a rote/repetitive skill so he could be a good Cube Serf, to work for the system his entire life. Give him fuhhhhhhtttttball and Jebus and teach him to sing songs about how "free" he is, while getting him riled up about the "gay agenda" and ragheads - who are opposed to his "values" and "want to take his freedom away."

I never thought I'd say this but it may be time to consider wider options than storing provisions to ride out the mess that's ahead. The Expat Option may be the last recourse we have, though I have no idea where else on this earth it would be feasible to go to escape this scheisse.