Thread: Why are we importing Somalis?

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Why are we importing Somalis?

If we were sane, immigration policy would be based on allowing people into the country whose presence will be a net plus. This is how it once was. Immigrants had to demonstrate some capacity for self-sufficiency - whether it was money/assets or viable job skills.

Now we're importing Somalians with 67 IQs, a barbaric stone age culcha and a hatred of the West.

I doubt 2 out of ten Americans approve of this - but of course we're not consulted.

Flooding the country with Somalis and other Turd Worlders increases "diversity" (division, conflict) which is a boon for scumbag politicians. It also creates a new client class of foo' stamp and heaf-cayhuh dependents.

And of course it helps tamp down the cost of labor and increases the power/profits of corporate America.

So, from that point of view, the more 67 IQ violent Somalis the better!

Minneapolis is the Somali capitol of the New World.

What I can glean is that these people are 'refugees' (refuse?) and thus we allow so many to immigrate here every year.

Our federal government thinks it will look better in the eyes of the world for doing this. They don't give a fu<k about the US citizens that have to put up with their sh1t, and pay for it also!

They actually stink. The liberals here in Minnesota (Land of 10,000 Taxes) just love to kiss their asses.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dBrong View Post
    Minneapolis is the Somali capitol of the New World.

What I can glean is that these people are 'refugees' (refuse?) and thus we allow so many to immigrate here every year.

Our federal government thinks it will look better in the eyes of the world for doing this. They don't give a fu<k about the US citizens that have to put up with their sh1t, and pay for it also!

They actually stink. The liberals here in Minnesota (Land of 10,000 Taxes) just love to kiss their asses.
    It's appalling. These Somalis are the lowest grade representatives of H. Erectus Africanus extant. Worse, even, than our own native stock. It's madness - or a deliberate effort at destruction - to import such beasts.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    If we were sane, immigration policy would be based on allowing people into the country whose presence will be a net plus. This is how it once was. Immigrants had to demonstrate some capacity for self-sufficiency - whether it was money/assets or viable job skills.

Flooding the country with Somalis and other Turd Worlders increases "diversity" (division, conflict) which is a boon for scumbag politicians. It also creates a new client class of foo' stamp and heaf-cayhuh dependents.

And of course it helps tamp down the cost of labor and increases the power/profits of corporate America.

So, from that point of view, the more 67 IQ violent Somalis the better!

I have good Somali friend whom I trained as a cabby and employed in NZ.
    He was so appreciative of the jo that he asked a colleague to join him for lunch at his home. It was formal in that his wife served wearing hijab (head scarfe) and then left us guys to eat . She ate in the kitchen.

Roll forward 4 years...I am in a cab in Melbourne..with a well spoken Somali driver. I mentioned my friend and next day my mobile rang and Y.... was on the other end. He was so excited and asked me again for lunch. This time the whole family sat down Aussie style. His wife wearing regular Aussie clothing and no formality. I later asked him why the change....the answer..we have become somewhat lapese muslims. He now works for an it company, haveing driven cabs in Australia. He studied law in Sweden, but that was not valid in NZ.

Guess there are good and bad in all races
    Rex
    On the Sunshine Coast, in the Sunshine State Queensland (QLD), Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Kwozzie1 View Post
    Guess there are good and bad in all races
    I have no problem with immigrants or people of different races.

The problem lies where my country (the US) has decided to import 10's of thousands of these people - directly from the turd world.

We now have about 50,000 Somalis in Minneapolis / Minnesota.

Our country is bankrupt, we print money with no backing, 20% real unemployment, states like California are bankrupt with budget deficits in the billions of dollars, there were over 4,000,000 homes forclosed on in 2009, Illinois just rasied the state income tax by 66%!

Here we are - their kids need special help in schools, many live in government subsidized housing, get food stamps, social services, etc. All the while many make meagar wages and thus pay no taxes.

I want the US to take care of it's citizens first. After that, we can help these immigrants.