Hi Linda,

I checked with Randy's Cycles in Monega, IL, where I bought the bike (('83 Honda GL650; Order # 19751)) and he says the bike may have been picked up later than he originally told me (Dec. 1) but that he thinks it was only a day or two later.

I'm being told different things by both of you - and have no way of knowing which is the accurate date.

Anyhow, assuming the bike wasn't picked up until Dec. 7, it's still going on two weeks now since that date - so (according to the "2-3 weeks") estimate I was given, the bike should be arriving here before the end of next week, or at least before the end of the month.

Is that going to happen?

My bike's already been in limbo for nearly three weeks now and I'm becoming concerned. So long as it gets here by the end of the month, I'll be happy. But anything longer than that is going to be an issue. It's not good for a bike to just be sitting in a wharehouse/truck for weeks on end. The battery is not being charged (and I didn't think to have it disconnected because I was assuming the bike would arrive within the "2-3 weeks" I was told).

I know you are doing your best to help and I very much appreciate it. All I'm asking for here is a ballpark delivery ETA that I can count on as being accurate within a couple days, either way.

Thanks again - and please let me know.

Best,
Eric