Thread: God's Army - the Ohio National Guard

God's Army - the Ohio National Guard

I don't care if you are my friend and you have a Ph.D., if you believe in imaginary beings up in the sky, and evil little devils down below then you are delusional. And if you feel we can't be friends anymore because you don't like my opinions of your delusions then you are also a bigot.

I have no need for delusional bigots as friends. Good riddence.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...es/100508.html

Quote Originally Posted by doncoo View Post
    I don't care if you are my friend and you have a Ph.D., if you believe in imaginary beings up in the sky, and evil little devils down below then you are delusional. And if you feel we can't be friends anymore because you don't like my opinions of your delusions then you are also a bigot.

I have no need for delusional bigots as friends. Good riddence.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...es/100508.html
    They worship the state as they worship God. It's certainly not a new phenomena. All I can say however is that there are those who see the hypocrisy of calling oneself a Christian while also supporting mass murder campaigns. And there are those who understand the difference between belief and fact, and who would not rely on the former to dictate policy.

Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    They worship the state as they worship God. It's certainly not a new phenomena. All I can say however is that there are those who see the hypocrisy of calling oneself a Christian while also supporting mass murder campaigns. And there are those who understand the difference between belief and fact, and who would not rely on the former to dictate policy.
    Correct. I had someone yesterday tell me that they are against the state because they force you to do what they want at the end of the barrel of a gun and the church doesn't.

I told him bullshit. The church and religion is one of the biggest influences on the gov't. There's the office of faith based programs, there's the American Jewish Coalition which dictates foreign policy in the middle east, churches pay no taxes, any candidate expecting to be president MUST profess his religious faith.

So, if the AJC decides Iran is bad and must be attacked and I refuse to pay to fund that war then the gov't will come to my doorstep with a gun to force me to pay for what the AJC wants.

They are one in the same.