Thread: Pizza Maggots

Pizza Maggots

Domino's pizza receipt says: "Ni**ga don't tip"

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=380_1283160327

I agree with the lady 100%. The N word should be nixed from our vocabulary. Also the person who wrote that should be sued. He's lucky he's just fired the defuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I agree with the lady 100%. The N word should be nixed from our vocabulary. Also the person who wrote that should be sued. He's lucky he's just fired the defuse.
    A word is a word. It's still a free country. He used it as a descriptive adjative. I know of no law that prohibits free speech.

The 'N' word exists because many of those people behave that way.

Who would sue? What grounds would they sue? How were they dammaged?

He's lucky he was fired from Domino's - who the hell would really want to work for a crappy place like that?

Quote Originally Posted by dBrong View Post
    A word is a word. It's still a free country. He used it as a descriptive adjative. I know of no law that prohibits free speech.

The 'N' word exists because many of those people behave that way.

Who would sue? What grounds would they sue? How were they dammaged?

He's lucky he was fired from Domino's - who the hell would really want to work for a crappy place like that?
    Yes Sir;
    Dominoes sucks,I live in Chicago area and we got some real delicious pizza here. Anyway I hate when people call me a pollack. OK it doesn't offend me that much but certain assholes at work that say that to me makes want to destroy their mugs. It's like the worst nightmares that say it anyway. I guess pollack is like the n word to black people.
    I think the clown who wrote that does not abid by the rule to treat a customer with respect. Does not matter what race or gender. Maybe he shouldn't have gotten sued but a good ass chewing is in order.People sometimes can't leave healthy tips and are short on time and under the circumstances the best they can do is order out. I just think whoever is making or serving the food should try to make it a good experience so maybe just maybe the next time he will get tipped. I thought maybe the lady had a good case but I'm not a lawyer.
    The bottom line is no matter what at work I try to treat all the customers or whoever with respect but that's just me.

Adam, you're right, we should treat one another with respect. It's also foolish to write any kind of derogatory remarks.

However... That pizza guy is buying his own gas, his own beater, his own insurance. Not to give a few bucks tip? If the person doesn't have money for a tip, then they should be preparing food at home, which is more cost effective.

Quote Originally Posted by dBrong View Post
    Adam, you're right, we should treat one another with respect. It's also foolish to write any kind of derogatory remarks.

However... That pizza guy is buying his own gas, his own beater, his own insurance. Not to give a few bucks tip? If the person doesn't have money for a tip, then they should be preparing food at home, which is more cost effective.
    This is right!

My wife works as a waitress and if people don't tip her she makes NO money.

It is a known fact that the pizza delivery guy works for tips!

Yeah, he gets an hourly wage too, but is supposed to get tips

Everyone knows this.

20 bucks says the person who wrote it was black!

"Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

Your right about that Mr B. Yeah I guess I can understand why he was so upset. If I was driving fast in my car to deliver a pizza and received zilch for a tip that would piss me off pretty good. Well now I understand it all from both sides. Your right if I order a pizza I make sure to leave at least a $5.00 tip gas is not cheap.