Thread: Here is why we're doomed; you tell me otherwise...

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Here is why we're doomed; you tell me otherwise...

Here is a 14-year-old she-ape determined to get pregnant so she can habs her a baybay and live off you and me:

Gnomesayin'?

Gibs Muh!

This creature likely has an IQ around 60. It has no education or job; no ability to support itself. But it feels belligerently entitled to spawn as often as biologically possible, and make us support it and its crotch-droppings.

And it can - because the government will.

We live under a government that will throw us in jail, or take our property from us by force - for the open-ended benefit of that.

Such a society is as doomed as a dog that drinks antifreeze. It's only a matter of time.

A sane society would cut this thing's tubes - or cut it off all gubmint assistance.

Responsible people who work and try to function should not be chained to parasitic things such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    This creature likely has an IQ around 60. It has no education or job; no ability to support itself. But it feels belligerently entitled to spawn as often as biologically possible, and make us support it and its crotch-droppings.

And it can - because the government will.

We live under a government that will throw us in jail, or take our property from us by force - for the open-ended benefit of that.

Responsible people who work and try to function should not be chained to parasitic things such as this.
    Welfare and entitlements has become a huge industry. Between section 8 housing vouchers, EBT, medicaid, etc a single woman with two kids gets about $70,000 in benefits every year!! What really pisses me off is that nobody in authority speaks up about this. We could probably cut taxes 30%.

In Minneapolis, only 50% of the 'students' graduate from HS. We pay $21,000 / yr / pupil to try and educate the 75 IQ offspring / deliquents of these apes.

You're right Eric. If we can't do something about an issue that's as blatant as this, we don't have the courage to fix any major issues.

Guys read Jon Kraukours book about Mormons. Their job is to replenish the earth by men marrying as many women as possible and getting them pregnant. Mormons are the worst offenders of government welfare in the Unites States and Canada. In my opinion say what you will about the Chinese but at least they took bold initiatives by asking there people to have just one child. The world population will explode not so much in the Unites States but more so in the continent of Africa and countries like India. This will be a huge problem for future generations.

However getting back to the video yes I agree1000% she is a socialpathic maggot and screw up weasel.