Thread: This Clover won't move over!

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

This Clover won't move over!

Classic left lane Clover:

Staff
    Documenting that action is hard to beat. This scene repeats itself thousands of times per second on American highways.

This is where I wish I would have a car I could put a "loafer pipe" on. Run a pipe out the left side of the car with an exhaust cutout. Pop it open while I pass and then close it so I don't get a ticket.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Sometimes old cloves become donkey asses in their thinking. They want to show the young man who's still the boss on the road. In there mind you weren't even a babe in the cradle when they first took a wheel into their hands. It's their right to drive in the left lane and as they say TOO BAD KID.

Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    Documenting that action is hard to beat. This scene repeats itself thousands of times per second on American highways.
    And of course, the Clover never gets pulled over and ticketed for failure to yield or obstructing traffic. Those "laws" the Clover disobeys with impunity. It's only the law against speeeeeeeding that Clovers think should be enforced.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Sometimes old cloves become donkey asses in their thinking. They want to show the young man who's still the boss on the road. In there mind you weren't even a babe in the cradle when they first took a wheel into their hands. It's their right to drive in the left lane and as they say TOO BAD KID.
    Yeah - but they also insist that they're in the right; that other drivers are "dangerous speeders" and should be ticketed!

They never acknowledge that "failure to yield" and "obstructing the flow of traffic" are also dangerous as well as illegal. And they never get ticketed for doing it, either!

Photographer was not only blocking traffic by driving slower than Clover, but was also guilty of distracted driving for driving while holding a camera. Surely this is just as bad as a cellphone.

Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by misterdecibel View Post
    Photographer was not only blocking traffic by driving slower than Clover, but was also guilty of distracted driving for driving while holding a camera. Surely this is just as bad as a cellphone.
    He wasn't blocking the left hand lane. He was perhaps driving slower than he should have been, but I don't mind what he did at all. When he was done, he passed clover. No problemo.