Thread: After hours Clover

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

After hours Clover

After the sun goes down, the Clovers come out!

Staff
    I used to think that the night clover species suffered from night blindness or something like that. I now know better. Its just pure cloverism. I don't know how that driver did the filming. I would try and climb through that clover's trunk.

I've got a pickup that sits fairly high. I'm 6 foot and I had to add steps for me to get into it. Not to mention my 5 foot tall sister and my 5'2 ex-girlfriend. I'm planning to add some good fog lamps I've got (Perlix 550's) but I'm also considering adding some driving lights about the same height as most cars back windows. I wonder how long some clovers would stay in the left lane with some real bright puppies in their back window? I normally feel extremely bright lights are a driving hazard but they do lights things up.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by grouch View Post
    I've got a pickup that sits fairly high. I'm 6 foot and I had to add steps for me to get into it. Not to mention my 5 foot tall sister and my 5'2 ex-girlfriend. I'm planning to add some good fog lamps I've got (Perlix 550's) but I'm also considering adding some driving lights about the same height as most cars back windows. I wonder how long some clovers would stay in the left lane with some real bright puppies in their back window? I normally feel extremely bright lights are a driving hazard but they do lights things up.
    That's a good question. It will depend on whether or not they look in their rearview mirror. A number of years ago I tried a trick. I was traveling in a 65 mph zone (the highest speed limit at the time) in the right lane. I came upon a slower car and then a clover in the left lane. He was going 62 or so. I turned my headlights on and stayed back about 4 seconds from his car. A friend told me that that would make sure the low beams hit the rear view mirror.

That really pissed clover off. We ended up going about 90-100 mph until I got off the highway. Its funny to piss a clover off enough to get him speeding way beyond his driving capabilities.

Your light show may just work. Good luck.

I just hate clovers that once you pass them it's like their brains kick in "Pruny am i going to slow"? Then they speed up and attempt to tail gate you. This is my strategy with clovers. Stay back do not tail them. Pass them step on it,give her gas and let it rip.Destroy clovers in their path. All they'll say is "Prune Juice did somebody just pass us"? Old granny Clove sitting shot gun will respond "I didn't notice but did you soil your trousers"? Open your window Dear.

Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    That's a good question. It will depend on whether or not they look in their rearview mirror. A number of years ago I tried a trick. I was traveling in a 65 mph zone (the highest speed limit at the time) in the right lane. I came upon a slower car and then a clover in the left lane. He was going 62 or so. I turned my headlights on and stayed back about 4 seconds from his car. A friend told me that that would make sure the low beams hit the rear view mirror.

That really pissed clover off. We ended up going about 90-100 mph until I got off the highway. Its funny to piss a clover off enough to get him speeding way beyond his driving capabilities.

Your light show may just work. Good luck.

I'm thinking of mounting them rather loosely. That way they will wiggle. Sort of like the headlight pulsators on motorcycles. People complain about them but I hav yet to see one bike that people looked through, not at, that had one.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.