Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: This guy is still a nutcase:

  1. #1
    Senior Member misterdecibel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Posts
    3,408

    This guy is still a nutcase:


  2. #2
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,752
    Quote Originally Posted by misterdecibel View Post
    My reaction to him is like Elvis' reaction to Robert Goulet.

    This prick can't go five minutes without talking about the lard, or tongue-fucking Israel, or amen-rahing the "war on terror."

  3. #3
    Senior Member misterdecibel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Posts
    3,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    My reaction to him is like Elvis' reaction to Robert Goulet.

    This prick can't go five minutes without talking about the lard, or tongue-fucking Israel, or amen-rahing the "war on terror."
    Or fear-mongering about "the caliphate"...

  4. #4
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,752
    Quote Originally Posted by misterdecibel View Post
    Or fear-mongering about "the caliphate"...
    Yes, that too.

    He's appalling. A clown. Like the Tundra Tart.

    This is what "conservatism" has been reduced to.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mithrandir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    256

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Yes, that too.

    He's appalling. A clown. Like the Tundra Tart.

    This is what "conservatism" has been reduced to.
    IMO, more similar to the wizard of OZ. Do not look behind the curtain.
    Ignore the "truth" you see behind the curtain.


    Unfortunately, many politicians have sold out the country and constitution they swore to uphold.

    It is up to (in many cases) an ill informed and apathetic public to vote out these frauds.
    Sincerely,
    Anthony

    'Many are my names in many countries,' he said. 'Mithrandir among the Elves, Tharkûn to the Drarves; Olórin I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten, in the South Incánus, in the North Gandalf; to the East I go not.' Faramir

    What nobler employment, or more valuable to the state, than that of the man who instructs the rising generation? Cicero (106BC-43BC)

    Do not meddle in the affairs of Win32, for it is subtle, and quick to anger. -D. Martinez

  6. #6
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
    IMO, more similar to the wizard of OZ. Do not look behind the curtain.
    Ignore the "truth" you see behind the curtain.


    Unfortunately, many politicians have sold out the country and constitution they swore to uphold.

    It is up to (in many cases) an ill informed and apathetic public to vote out these frauds.
    Yes.

    I was depressed by the Tea Party rally I attended last summer. It was very much like Beck's show: Lots of watery-eyed paeans to the flag and Ahhhhhhhmmmmmeeeeerrrrrriiiiikkkuhh (read: the empire; "national greatness"), gawd and "values."

    I don't think more than a small minority of Tea Party people understand the principles behind the concept of a limited - and confederated - republic
    of the sort the founders created, but which was stomped to death by the Republicans, 1861-present.

    Beck, for example, constantly, moans about Wilson and the "progressives." But he never, ever, discusses Lincoln or the origins of the Republican Party.

    To quote a real America patriot (and a general who, unlike his Yankee counterparts, never countenanced brutality or deliberate attacks upon civilian populations) Robert E. Lee:

    Those people are the devil's spawn; the two-legged incarnation of human corruption.

    I mean, of course, Republicans.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •