Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Donald Trump on the Economic Collapse

  1. #1
    Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,126

    Donald Trump on the Economic Collapse

    I never thought I would say this, but he makes excellent points.

    http://economyincrisis.org/content/d...nomic-collapse


  2. #2
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,942
    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    I never thought I would say this, but he makes excellent points.

    http://economyincrisis.org/content/d...nomic-collapse
    Trump's a showboat but he's not an idiot.

    Then again, you almost have to be an idiot not to notice that (as Trump says) everything is made in fucking China. And it's often crap, too. Just the other day I had to buy a hand air pump (for my new bike's air forks). The piece of shit didn't work from the first pump. My wife asked me to fix a water heater she got for the chickens. Cracked plastic. Piece of Chinese shit.

    PS: Thanks for the you know what!

  3. #3
    Ridin Dirty dom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Front Royal, VA
    Posts
    1,606
    This video has become our "first video of the day" on the home page.

    The solution seems simple, but something tells me it's not.

    "Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

  4. #4
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,942
    Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    This video has become our "first video of the day" on the home page.

    The solution seems simple, but something tells me it's not.
    Video of the day - awesome!!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    25
    All the people that are being put in power are "Paper Tigers" so the elite of not only America but other countries can continue running their scam. Just like what happened on Wall Street and continues to happen on Wall Street.
    The white color criminals are still there baiting the trap by making it look like Wall Street is on the roll again.......safe to put ya money back in the game.

  6. #6
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,942
    Quote Originally Posted by USAFANG67 View Post
    All the people that are being put in power are "Paper Tigers" so the elite of not only America but other countries can continue running their scam. Just like what happened on Wall Street and continues to happen on Wall Street.
    The white color criminals are still there baiting the trap by making it look like Wall Street is on the roll again.......safe to put ya money back in the game.
    Exactly.

    Unemployment is as high now as it was a year ago; the housing market is slipping (again).

    The notion of a "jobless recovery" is absurd.

    Well,not entirely. The corporate shyster class is making money hand over fist again.

    But most people are still treading water (if they're not drowning).

Similar Threads

  1. Collapse this July?
    By Eric in forum Survival/Economic Collapse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 06:32 AM
  2. Surviving an economic collapse
    By chiph in forum Survival/Economic Collapse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 11:54 AM
  3. Take a tour of the economic collapse
    By Eric in forum Automotive News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 11:19 AM
  4. Maybe economic collapse is a good thing?
    By Eric in forum Motor Mouth
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 07:50 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 07:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •