Thread: Please allow me to introduce myself...

Vman$01

Please allow me to introduce myself...

Hi there I'm V-Man your new Motorsports dude!

The goal here is cover your favorite motorsports. I hope to allow the readers to get away from their daily routine and dig into some racin’!

There are so many great circuits these days.

First there will be posts on:

Daytona – Sprint cup and Nationwide results and analysis.

An update on Formula One. First race cancelled or postponed due to unrest in the Middle East. This I will confirm if there is a re-scheduled date.

Preview of the upcoming weekend in Phoenix on the NASCAR circuit.

Coming Soon:

The Indy car circuit.

The American Le Mans circuit that I feel will soon really catch fire.

Readers Help needed!

Tell me what circuits or motorsports you are interested in reading about.

Every effort will be made to accommodate or post it on the Motorsports page – I need to know what revs you up in Motorsports.

Another goal is to continuously improve Motorsports coverage. Bear with me, it will evolve and that includes: Images from the track and video clips.

I certainly look forward to this...

Just call me V-man!

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Excellent - we welcome you to our little nest, V-Man!

Welcome V-man!

"Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

Vman$01

Thank you Dom

Funny. My grandson's name is Dominic. He's 12 and already a gearhead thanks to my influence. You take care, V-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Vman$01 View Post
    Hi there I'm V-Man your new Motorsports dude!

Another goal is to continuously improve Motorsports coverage. Bear with me, it will evolve and that includes: Images from the track and video clips.

I certainly look forward to this...

Just call me V-man!
    Hey, V-Man, welcome to our site. Looking forward to seeing your posts and picking up some motor racing news from your side of the pond.

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

Vman$01

Ken F1 is coming and I can't wait

That Middle Eastern dog and pony show was uncalled for, but we wait another week. It also buys me more time for research and get ready like the real races on your side of the pond. Lately I am interested in rallys as well, but I am not up to speed right now.

Ken, If it is not fast I won't drive it. I don't know how others drive SUV's. I say let's sit on the gas and live a little before we get black flagged!

Cheers, V-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Vman$01 View Post
    That Middle Eastern dog and pony show was uncalled for, but we wait another week. It also buys me more time for research and get ready like the real races on your side of the pond. Lately I am interested in rallys as well, but I am not up to speed right now.

Ken, If it is not fast I won't drive it. I don't know how others drive SUV's. I say let's sit on the gas and live a little before we get black flagged!

Cheers, V-Man
    'Live high, die young and have fun while it lasts' was my motto. Sounded good in my youth but now, in my dotage, I've had to fall back on my other mantra 'Grow old disgracefully!' Hoping the health holds up enough to get another riding season and a few more track-days in.

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    'Live high, die young and have fun while it lasts' was my motto. Sounded good in my youth but now, in my dotage, I've had to fall back on my other mantra 'Grow old disgracefully!' Hoping the health holds up enough to get another riding season and a few more track-days in.

Ken.

When I go, I plan to come in at full throttle, skid sideways to a stop and yell, YEE HAW, What a ride!
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

How's about doing something with Rally Car racing. It's about the only racing I can stomach on TV. The cars are still pastered with all kinds of sponsor stickers but there isn't any Diva foolishness like NASCAR.

With rally car, it makes no difference if you're male or female. It's driving ability that counts as well as comminucation with the navigator. Especailly the time/speed rallies. With a big TV you can be right there with the in car cameras.

Just try and find some on the TV schedule though. No big bucks from merchandising so you don't hear much about it.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Damn, you guys are talking about getting old and shit.

Not I.

I rather burn out than fade out!

Shit, I have a kid.. Maybe I should rephrase that?

Naw..

"Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

Vman$01
    G-Man, I do want to post some rally news and analysis of the events. I do have to research the schedule, the teams, the drivers, and various other before I write an article. Those are badass races and way too cool! V-Man

Vman$01

Good point Dom

The way I see it: Who needs brakes when you have good tires, 500 HP and a throttle that works. V-Man