Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hip-Hop Awards Chimpout

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,429

    Hip-Hop Awards Chimpout

    The first couple of seconds are blurred - but they bring up the house lights.

    I guess you just can't take the jungle out of 'em

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=942_1299529955

  2. #2
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,732
    Quote Originally Posted by dBrong View Post
    The first couple of seconds are blurred - but they bring up the house lights.

    I guess you just can't take the jungle out of 'em

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=942_1299529955
    And they're doing the same thing to America.

    It's deys kulcha an sheet... gnomesayin'?

    I don't dislike "black people"... I dislike violent, ignorant, loudmouthed, destructive and parasitical people... of which there are simply too many among "black people" for it to be either coincidence or the result of external factors.

    Reality - not racism.

  3. #3
    Vman$01
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    And they're doing the same thing to America.

    It's deys kulcha an sheet... gnomesayin'?

    I don't dislike "black people"... I dislike violent, ignorant, loudmouthed, destructive and parasitical people... of which there are simply too many among "black people" for it to be either coincidence or the result of external factors.

    Reality - not racism.
    Sadly enough I do like to "Roll with Jason" and listen to tha Brotha's. It allows me to giggle and forget about my Lame and otherwise pointless existence. Then again I would prefer Heavy Metal. But Jason has 6 billion gig of Hip Hop on his Navigation system so I "Roll" with him.

    He's 20 years younger than me and all the pretty girls in this town have the same tunes in their sleds. It's more of a Generational thing than a racial thing. To me it is like watching the Three Stooges, NASCAR, or the Super Bowl. For a few minutes or hours I don't think about anything serious. For me there is WAY too much of that! V-Poet and I know it!

  4. #4
    Vman$01
    Guest

    Heritage not Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by Vman$01 View Post
    Sadly enough I do like to "Roll with Jason" and listen to tha Brotha's. It allows me to giggle and forget about my Lame and otherwise pointless existence. Then again I would prefer Heavy Metal. But Jason has 6 billion gig of Hip Hop on his Navigation system so I "Roll" with him.

    He's 20 years younger than me and all the pretty girls in this town have the same tunes in their sleds. It's more of a Generational thing than a racial thing. To me it is like watching the Three Stooges, NASCAR, or the Super Bowl. For a few minutes or hours I don't think about anything serious. For me there is WAY too much of that! V-Poet and I know it!
    Eric, I went to see Skynyrd in Gaineville, FL a couple of years ago. The Rebel Flag behind the stage said "Heritage and not Hate". They mentioned the flag before the played a song called "we ain't much different".

    At the end of the song Johnnie Van Zant said "If you got Soul - we hang out with people just like you!" Well said JVZ! The trailer park crew have a culture and why the Hell can't they be proud of it! Yee Haw! V-Cracker

    Last edited by Vman$01; 03-08-2011 at 06:04 PM.

  5. #5
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Vman$01 View Post
    Sadly enough I do like to "Roll with Jason" and listen to tha Brotha's. It allows me to giggle and forget about my Lame and otherwise pointless existence. Then again I would prefer Heavy Metal. But Jason has 6 billion gig of Hip Hop on his Navigation system so I "Roll" with him.

    He's 20 years younger than me and all the pretty girls in this town have the same tunes in their sleds. It's more of a Generational thing than a racial thing. To me it is like watching the Three Stooges, NASCAR, or the Super Bowl. For a few minutes or hours I don't think about anything serious. For me there is WAY too much of that! V-Poet and I know it!
    cRap is many things, but music it isn't. To have music, you need a musician; you know, someone playing an instrument. A thug working a synthesizer, or "board," and "sampling" things isn't a musician. And mumbling/shouting doggerel rhymes isn't singing, either.

    It's sad that cRap has taken over the culture.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Similar Threads

  1. The Stella Awards.
    By Ken in forum The Maggots...
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 09:26 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 10:13 AM
  3. 6th Annual Volvo for life Awards
    By Eric in forum Automotive News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 06:21 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 01:22 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 08:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •