Thread: Pig Races, anyone?

Thumbs up Pig Races, anyone?

In Katy, Texas, a muslim man bought acreage next to an existing pig farm with the intent of building a mosque.

THEN, he has the gall to try and intimidate the pig farmer to sell, or move, or get rid of his pigs because the muslims find them offensive.

In response, the pig farmer hosts Friday night pig races - at evening prayer time.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,241897,00.html

Gotta love Texas!

Quote Originally Posted by eesquared View Post
    In Katy, Texas, a muslim man bought acreage next to an existing pig farm with the intent of building a mosque.

THEN, he has the gall to try and intimidate the pig farmer to sell, or move, or get rid of his pigs because the muslims find them offensive.

In response, the pig farmer hosts Friday night pig races - at evening prayer time.

Gotta love Texas!
    I guess that over here the piggy farmer would be accused of being racist and promoting religious hatred. Well done Craig Baker! Put five bucks on Number 5 for me in next Friday's races.

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

Will do, sir Ken.

I am going to be in Houston this week, and actually thought I might stop in at the pig races on Friday night.

Will do, sir Ken.

I am going to be in Houston this week, and actually thought I might stop in at the pig races on Friday night.
    Put $5 on the one that went "wee wee wee" all the way home.
    Sincerely,
    Anthony

'Many are my names in many countries,' he said. 'Mithrandir among the Elves, Tharkûn to the Drarves; Olórin I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten, in the South Incánus, in the North Gandalf; to the East I go not.' Faramir

What nobler employment, or more valuable to the state, than that of the man who instructs the rising generation? Cicero (106BC-43BC)

Do not meddle in the affairs of Win32, for it is subtle, and quick to anger. -D. Martinez

Sure thing - 5 bucks on the squealer.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Gotta love Texas!
    I'd be playing on 24-7 loop the sounds of pigs squealin'!

Also, I'd be having pork barbecues every Friday afternoon... bet they'd love the smell!