Thread: Need to get mad today?

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Need to get mad today?

Eric,

I am upset and mad at the "bastards" that would do this.

According to Texas law, any bastard who penetrated this girl—and any sorry-ass who stood around watching—is guilty of rape.
    ================================================== ======

Cleveland has a population of 7,675 people. It’s 46 percent white, 28 percent Hispanic and 24 percent black. Now, if the media coverage truly reflects conventional wisdom among its 1,819 black folks, many in it don’t see what happened to this girl as an alleged gang rape but a case of consensual group sex gone wrong.

Not much wisdom around here. A case of repeat the lie often enough and it becomes the truth.

An 11 yr old child can not consent to any kind of sex with anyone else.

=============================
    Nice letter for the child. It made me feel better.
    Last edited by Mithrandir; 03-21-2011 at 10:40 AM.
    Sincerely,
    Anthony

'Many are my names in many countries,' he said. 'Mithrandir among the Elves, Tharkûn to the Drarves; Olórin I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten, in the South Incánus, in the North Gandalf; to the East I go not.' Faramir

What nobler employment, or more valuable to the state, than that of the man who instructs the rising generation? Cicero (106BC-43BC)

Do not meddle in the affairs of Win32, for it is subtle, and quick to anger. -D. Martinez

Okay I know what you are talking about before I even read the link. It's all over the news here in TX.

The people who participated in this 'group sex' are absolutely guilty of rape. I think that there can also be a civil suit filed against those who stood around and watched.

Regardless of whether or not the girl consented, the argument according to Texas law is that she is a minor (under age 17), and even if she consented, it is statutory rape.

For crying out loud, she was 11 years old! She is a child. Those who participated should be required to post signs on their front doors like all the other child molesters in Texas are required to do, stating that a person guilty of child molestation lives in that house.

I bet Ted Poe is gonna be all over this one....

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eesquared View Post
    Okay I know what you are talking about before I even read the link. It's all over the news here in TX.

The people who participated in this 'group sex' are absolutely guilty of rape. I think that there can also be a civil suit filed against those who stood around and watched.

Regardless of whether or not the girl consented, the argument according to Texas law is that she is a minor (under age 17), and even if she consented, it is statutory rape.

For crying out loud, she was 11 years old! She is a child. Those who participated should be required to post signs on their front doors like all the other child molesters in Texas are required to do, stating that a person guilty of child molestation lives in that house.

I bet Ted Poe is gonna be all over this one....
    You'll likely find this surprising given how "liberal" I am in so many other areas.. but I'd not bat an eye or lose a minute's sleep rounding up each and every one and putting a .45 round in their subhuman animal heads.

No - not surprised at all. I venture a guess that most parents fell the same way.

Which brings me to another thought: I am soooo glad that I have sons instead of daughters.