Thread: Bully gets taken care of

Bully gets taken care of

Yeah, the same laws of physics don't apply in the matrix.

"Do you think that's air your breathing?"

My man had fists of furry!

"Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

Nice hand work. Personally, I'd put a boot into his ribs a time or two. It would remind him longer not to push his luck. Always kick a man when he's down. That's when it's easiest.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chiph View Post
    I like what Grouch said.... a total response is the best response. Right, Dom?

The little fat fuck looks like a future cop to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I like what Grouch said.... a total response is the best response. Right, Dom?

The little fat fuck looks like a future cop to me.
    As my RAF Unarmed Combat Instructor drummed into us - 'Never use your fists until your feet are bleeding!'

The little fat bully will now have all the aggro of suing the victor for compensation for his suffering, humiliation, post traumatic stress, pain and angst. It must be a hard life being a bully when there are nasty people around who might retaliate.

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

Also - never hit a hard surface (like someone's face) with a closed fist. You risk breaking a bone. But you can slap them in the face, and often it's more effective.

I do have to give credit to the kid - he tried walking away and the the bully just wouldn't stop. But when pressed, he took care of business.

Chip H.

Walk away if you can. If not...

Don't punch the forehead, top or back of the head... but a fist to the face is a recommended approach. The 'off' button can be frequently found on the chin or jaw bone. Many lose momentum with a broken/bleeding nose or swelling/watering eyes.

When you kick, connect with your shin (referred to as the 'blade') not your foot. Generally don't try to kick above the waist or punch below it. knees and elbows can be as effective as a baseball bat.

Find a Muay Thai trainer if you like stand-up fighting, or a Brazilian Ju Jitsu coach if you like ground work. Personally I think it's an ill advised strategy to go to the ground in a street fight.

Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Don't punch the forehead, top or back of the head... but a fist to the face is a recommended approach. The 'off' button can be frequently found on the chin or jaw bone. Many lose momentum with a broken/bleeding nose or swelling/watering eyes.

When you kick, connect with your shin (referred to as the 'blade') not your foot. Generally don't try to kick above the waist or punch below it. knees and elbows can be as effective as a baseball bat.

Find a Muay Thai trainer if you like stand-up fighting, or a Brazilian Ju Jitsu coach if you like ground work. Personally I think it's an ill advised strategy to go to the ground in a street fight.

Ranger

I've been in a few scraps through the years but I'm large enough that people generally don't want to mess with me but not so big as to draw the troublemakers.

I can't remember the last time I ever used a fist. It just seemed like a good way to break your hand. I was trained to punch with the heel of the hand and put the weight of my upper body behind it. Also a swift side punch with the ball of my fist (make a fist and that muscle knot next to the heel is the ball) when I can rotate to throw it is good. Plus a cupped hand over the ear is good to disorient someone you have to disarm. Lastly, a snap kick to the knee from the side makes a nice loud pop.

The fastest I ever disarmed someone was when I picked a kid with a knife up by what I thought was the back of his jacket. I didn't have to pinch any nerves as he dropped it right away. It seems that wasn't his jacket back. It was the skin on his back.

My favorite was my flash light "Olga". Eventually word came down from the city attorney that we had PR-24's to hit people with and the training for it so a flash light was an unacceptable alternative. Black jacks were okay, flashlights were not. It cost more to put batteries in the silly thing than it cost to buy. They no longer make the 7 cell Kel-Light. Aircraft aluminum and full of batteries. It didn't help that I mentioned what the lights full name was. "Olga Knockenhed". I've still got her and she will still throw a beam 1/4 mile too.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.