Thread: Clovers and lawn mowers.

Clovers and lawn mowers.

I saw something today on the way home that I don't think I've seen before in 4 decades of driving. I running with traffic at about 63 in a 60 zone. It wasn't long until the clovers came out. I'm slowing down due to traffic and the school busses are passing us on the right. I squeeze over and look down the lane and there's a late model small pickup with a riding mower in the back.

A few cars managed to squeeze past and then Mr. Clover started riding the center line. Back and forth. He finally got over to the right and traffic started moving again. Some kids rolled by him with me behind. I don't know what one kid yelled but about 1/2 mile down the road, Mr. Clover floored it and cut the kids off.

Here's a tip. If you have a large riding mower in the back of your truck and the tailgate is down because it's too long, invest in some good straps. A mower dropping into traffic at 60 or so mph doesn't last long.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Oh my stars! That sounds like something some old fart (no personal offense intended - just using the expression...) would do just to peess off the younger generation. Sorry that you had to get stuck behind him~

Quote Originally Posted by eesquared View Post
    Oh my stars! That sounds like something some old fart (no personal offense intended - just using the expression...) would do just to peess off the younger generation. Sorry that you had to get stuck behind him~

I was far enough back I dodged the mower. There wasn't much left of it after the kid plwoed into it.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.