Thread: Eye examination

Eye examination

I figure women would know best as they are always telling men what to do so I thought I'd ask this question here. I'm due for an eye exam. Middle age and various health issues mean I keep an eye on my eyes. The question is this, should I have my eyes checked or keep them brown?
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Quote Originally Posted by grouch View Post
    I figure women would know best as they are always telling men what to do so I thought I'd ask this question here. I'm due for an eye exam. Middle age and various health issues mean I keep an eye on my eyes. The question is this, should I have my eyes checked or keep them brown?
    Hmm....I think checks would look silly.

Quote Originally Posted by eesquared View Post
    Hmm....I think checks would look silly.

How about plaids? I like to wear plaid pants with a checked shirt. I'm not bothered by panhandlers either. I tried wearing a yellow sport coat the last time I dressed like that but people kept wanting to buy a new car from me.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

How about plaids? I like to wear plaid pants with a checked shirt. I'm not bothered by panhandlers either. I tried wearing a yellow sport coat the last time I dressed like that but people kept wanting to buy a new car from me.
    Let me guess....you play golf?

Let me guess....you play golf?

Nope. I tried it but then I realized that Golf spelled backwards is Flog. I'm just not safe to be around on a golf course. I think my clothing tastes are more because I'm a middle aged bachelor. Besides, I think my clothes look quite dapper.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Hmm...I dare not gesture a guess at what you don on any given day. I'll just venture to say that we are probably safe in assuming that your mother does not pick your clothes.

Hmm...I dare not gesture a guess at what you don on any given day. I'll just venture to say that we are probably safe in assuming that your mother does not pick your clothes.

My normal clothing is a shirt, bib overalls and steel toed shoes. I work most days and that's what I wear at work. Sundays are the only day I have off so that's when I go steppin' out. I've thought about getting a wind breaker but since you wear a jogging suit to go jogging, I wonder what you do when you wear a wind breaker.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

My normal clothing is a shirt, bib overalls and steel toed shoes. I work most days and that's what I wear at work. Sundays are the only day I have off so that's when I go steppin' out. I've thought about getting a wind breaker but since you wear a jogging suit to go jogging, I wonder what you do when you wear a wind breaker.
    Fart a lot?

Fart a lot?
    Erin!, I am shocked, such unladylike language. (Fans oneself vigourously with motorcycling periodical.)

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

Fart a lot?

That sounds like something Monty Python would name a castle. By golly though, you just might break wind wearing one.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Erin!, I am shocked, such unladylike language. (Fans oneself vigourously with motorcycling periodical.)

Ken.
    Alas, what can I say <shrug>? I must have been under the influence of all the menfolk I live with!

That sounds like something Monty Python would name a castle. By golly though, you just might break wind wearing one.
    hee-hee....It does sound like a Monty Python title, doesn't it?