Thread: police issue OC Spray

police issue OC Spray

I don't know if anyone hear ever been sprayed with it or not, but I voluntarily accepted being sprayed in the eyes with it today be a friend of mine who is a cop. It's definitely a unique experience, but I must say it hurt like hell and I never want to experience it again. Just thought I'd share my experience.
    Tim, proud owner of 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 & 2007 Honda CMX250C Rebel

Quote Originally Posted by bikerlbf406 View Post
    I don't know if anyone hear ever been sprayed with it or not, but I voluntarily accepted being sprayed in the eyes with it today be a friend of mine who is a cop. It's definitely a unique experience, but I must say it hurt like hell and I never want to experience it again. Just thought I'd share my experience.

When I had a badge, I was working security at a local street festival. I was talking to one of the city police who was probably one of the most even tempered people you'll ever meet. Somehow a teenager got hold of a can of Saber, which is an older version of Mace that was available then. He started spraying the crowd. Including a family with a small child of about 10 months. I had some sterile water and was trying to flush the baby's eyes when he sprayed the police officer. She promptly knocked the stuffing out of him. I had to call for assistance to hold the crowd as he was about to be grabbed by several fathers and a couple of mothers. I caught the edge of it when he sprayed her and you're quite on the beam as it did hurt like the dickens. The kid just thought it would be cool to show off.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerlbf406 View Post
    Tim, you are a braver man than I. My reaction would have been to say 'No, I've got a better idea - you stand there and I will spray you.'

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

You know given the right circumstances I might try it.

The right combination of the following would help: weekend, alcohol, huge water source (like the ocean, swimming pool, or lake).

"Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    You know given the right circumstances I might try it.

The right combination of the following would help: alcohol, weekend, alcohol, beer, bourbon, huge water source, (and an ocean of alcohol, swimming pool of alcohol, or lake of alcohol).
    Hope you don't mind, Dom. I just corrected your post, above, to read what I think you meant to say.

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

Well in my case I was curious as to what it felt like, since I have carried it myself in the past when I worked security, although here in Illinois they don't require security officers to be sprayed piror to carrying it. I was completely sober when I asked him to do it and was sober when he did it. The only source of water I had was his water hose and a bottle of 20oz water.
    Tim, proud owner of 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 & 2007 Honda CMX250C Rebel

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Hope you don't mind, Dom. I just corrected your post, above, to read what I think you meant to say.
    Thanks man! That is what I meant to stay. Sometimes I get scared to say bourbon because just uttering the word gives me a two day hangover.

"Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.