Thread: My first rant on here

My first rant on here

Multimillionaire still on food "stamps"

The town where I work is well represented by the recipient class. Just last week I was at Sheetz (gas station/convenience store) getting a Coke and the mom in front of me had arms full of chips/candy/soda for her kids. All the while, her kids are bouncing around grabbing stuff and being a general nuisance to anyone within arm's length.

The cashier rang her up and the total was $40-something. Did momma pull out some greenbacks? NO! Momma pulled out her Access card and it was all courtesy of the taxpayer.

Saturday, I get called in to work and on the way I stopped again to grab a caffeinated beverage. There's a 20-something full of tattoos in front of me pushing his kid in a stroller. I looked and thought kindly of him since he was spending time with his kid. At the register, guess what they got? Yep, $18 worth of chips/candy/soda courtesy of the taxpayers.

When I checked out I felt violated since in reality, my Coke cost me about $20.

Today when I get in to work I read the article posted above. One line in it jumped out and worked me directly into a lather...
    He told WNEM: "If you're going to ... try to make me feel bad, you aren't going to do it."
    The government that wants to control what I eat also buys junkfood with my money for the recipient class?!? WTF!

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    I've encountered this many times. It's infuriating.

Especially the multiple children. One "oops" - ok. But some (many) of these foo' stamp eating welfare-receiving maggots have multiple chilluns.

Morally speaking, I don't accept the notion that anyone - regardless of their personal misfortune - has the right to live at someone else's expense, by force. (Voluntary assistance is wonderful.)

However, it's many times more offensive when the parasitism is openly entitlement-minded. As in, you (the taxpayer) have an open-ended obligation to be compelled to pay for the without limit or conditions attached breeding of underclass maggots.

At minimum, further aid (foo' stamps and so on) ought to be conditioned on chemical or physical sterilization.

I know, I know. That makes me "mean" and "selfish."

But it's ok for the government to threaten me and everyone else who pays our own way with violence unless we "give it up" (as they say in the 'hood) in order to "help" these creatures multiply their numbers.

And things like this are why I fully support breaking up this country. We'll never get back to the 18 enumerated powers as long as when talking about this country we say, "The United States is..." instead of "The United States are..."