Thread: Spiders!

Spiders!

This really is a powder puff topic: Spiders. Yeah, I know you guys think I'm a big wussy, and you are right. I hate spiders. They are creepy, little crawly things that like to bite people.

Yesterday, I was cleaning the pool strainers. When I removed the cover to pull out the basket, there was a black widow that had made her nest on the underside of the cover. Scared the crap outa me! I guess the pestilence gods were being kind yesterday, because she didn't bite me. I was not wearing gloves or anything, either.

Luckily, we had some bug killer handy. She did not like getting doused with that stuff.

I think it's time to spray the whole yard and house with DDT!

Did I mention that I hate spiders?

Black Widows wow I'm fascinated by them. I was watching this show called a 1000 Ways to Die based on true stories. Anyway a guy in Australia I believe was bitten by something called a Wandering Spider that was hiding in his bananas. For some odd reason before he died the spider gave him the ability to keep an erection all day long. So yeah he brought over babes to his apartment for some fiddling then hr died with a smile on his face.

That's a man for ya: one-track mind. Oh well~