Ok, I need to replace the insulation under the hood of the Elky. I only know of two kinds. One is the pre-formed asbestos or fiberglass stuff (I don't know what the stuff is - it's just fibers all pressed together) - like was originally on the car...well it still is on the car. The other is that stuff that looks like aluminum foil that you have to form fit.

I'm thinking I want the foil-looking stuff so it won't wear out and shed little pieces of crud all over my engine bay. But, it doesn't come with clips or anything and I do not know what to use to attach it.

On the other hand, the pre-formed stuff comes with clips and would be pretty easy to install.

What are the pros/cons of each...anybody know?

Suggestions, please~