Thread: flipping off a clover....

flipping off a clover....

can cause them to flip out...

Clovers do not negative opinions of their driving.

Their tailgating isn't rude... but flipping them off when they don't back off is. Such is the twisted world of a clover.

Every few years I am just in the mood to give them an indication of what I think of their driving and the clover flips out.

Quote Originally Posted by BrentP View Post

Their tailgating isn't rude... but flipping them off when they don't back off is. Such is the twisted world of a clover.

Every few years I am just in the mood to give them an indication of what I think of their driving and the clover flips out.

I often carry large flat washers in my vest or jacket pockets. Get a clover on my rear tire and I can flip one over my shoulder. CRACK oopsie!
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

How about this idea from a friend: Nerf darts. College kids say that they pull up next to clovers at a stop and fire Nerf darts at the windows. People aren't expecting the darts to stick, but they do stick to auto windows. Great way to vent a little frustration at bad drivers~

Quote Originally Posted by eesquared View Post
    How about this idea from a friend: Nerf darts. College kids say that they pull up next to clovers at a stop and fire Nerf darts at the windows. People aren't expecting the darts to stick, but they do stick to auto windows. Great way to vent a little frustration at bad drivers~

If you have a friend driving another car, you can really mess with them. We would do this when I was in high school.

Find a light with little traffic and at least three lanes. Pull up on both sides of a car. Put your cars in reverse and slowly roll backwards. You will see them grab the steering wheel hard and stomping on the brake pedal.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by grouch View Post
    If you have a friend driving another car, you can really mess with them. We would do this when I was in high school.

Find a light with little traffic and at least three lanes. Pull up on both sides of a car. Put your cars in reverse and slowly roll backwards. You will see them grab the steering wheel hard and stomping on the brake pedal.
    Damn right! Especially with cell phones now you can really get a good game going.

I love playing three man.

"Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Drive an old truck... when Clover tailgates, stab the brakes suddenly. That will get their attention - and may get you a check, too.

Quote Originally Posted by BrentP View Post

Staff
    Clovers dont usually tailgate, do they?

They usually wander all over the road at 5 mph below the normal speed of traffic, holding everyone up behind them.

I think that tailgaters are what you would call "dicks."

Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post

They usually wander all over the road at 5 mph below the normal speed of traffic, holding everyone up behind them.

Clovers tailgate until they can get around you and then they slow down. At least around here they do. I had one do that today. I'm in the left lane slowly going by the right lane when one cut in front of me. Traffic cleared out of the right lane so I went back and went my way. 3 miles later they turned right from the left lane onto an off ramp.

I definitely want a loafer pipe on the side of my next project.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post

The reason I know this guy was a clover because of what happened afterwards. He followed me to my destination parked next to me and started calling me rude. Tried to deny tailgating me for a moment then realized he was. At this point he moved into personal insults, tried to play the handicapped card (hanging from his mirror). I told him he was the one looking for a fight. (when he initially flipped out (after I let him by me) he swerved into the median and slammed on the brakes sending rocks into my windshield, then came speeding up on me yelling out the window that I was 'chicken') When he started hobbling his fat old ass out of his car I got back in mine and drove away. At this point I figured he was looking for a lawsuit and so long as I violated no traffic laws and didn't touch him he wouldn't have one. He had done so much to bait me into attacking him that I can't think of any other purpose.

Complete and total cloverian "logic". I'm rude for flipping him off, his behavior is something I should have put up without complaint and wasn't rude at all. His behavior, the tailgating, the reason he got the bird, was to him entirely acceptable. Just like the clovers here, when he was logically cornered he would not accept that it was his rudeness that got him flipped off he went to personal insults.