Thread: Pucker up!

Pucker up!

I like to think I know how to ride a motorcycle. I've ridden for years (about 20). Watching this I think I'm just a beginner.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?...&v=yZznQGRNU1w
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Thumbs up

That was amazing. I hope I never need those jedi skills.

Quote Originally Posted by grouch View Post
    I like to think I know how to ride a motorcycle. I've ridden for years (about 20). Watching this I think I'm just a beginner.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?...&v=yZznQGRNU1w
    Sincerely,
    Anthony

'Many are my names in many countries,' he said. 'Mithrandir among the Elves, Tharkûn to the Drarves; Olórin I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten, in the South Incánus, in the North Gandalf; to the East I go not.' Faramir

What nobler employment, or more valuable to the state, than that of the man who instructs the rising generation? Cicero (106BC-43BC)

Do not meddle in the affairs of Win32, for it is subtle, and quick to anger. -D. Martinez

That is nuts! I would have pulled right into the pits and called it a day for sure.

Would have called it a day once the track was wet actually!

This dude is just damn lucky he was holding on tight!

"Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

Wow! I thought he was going to fly off the bike for a minute there. He showed amazing control.

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    That is nuts! I would have pulled right into the pits and called it a day for sure.

Training and experience will pay off in the long run. When I was teaching my niece to drive a couple of years ago, we were going through a stop drill. I had four wheel disc brakes but no ABS. She was supposed to stop as fast as possible without skidding. As she was stopping, I fired three shots out the window. If looks were daggers, I'd have had a shirt full of holes. (They were blanks.) A few months later, she hit a pothole hard enough to destroy the wheel but she got stopped with no trouble. I felt a little guilty pulling some of the stunts I did when I was teaching her but she's turned into a really good driver. She doesn't know it yet, but she's going to learn to drive a stick shift.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post

I've seen this sort of thing many times at various race meetings. These guys are on their bikes day in and day out, five seconds after that it would be at the back of his mind and he would be back at full pace. It is surprising how little rain affects them, they are, whats the word?, ah yes, Gods.

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    I've seen this sort of thing many times at various race meetings. These guys are on their bikes day in and day out, five seconds after that it would be at the back of his mind and he would be back at full pace. It is surprising how little rain affects them, they are, whats the word?, ah yes, Gods.

Ken.

You have to have a feel for your machine. I run a lift truck. Myself and the other guys on the crew run them flat out all day. We'll get lift truck operators out of the plant come out to help and they don't last long. I couldn't tell you how I do what I do. Both feet, both hands and arms are constantly moving and the operators are always twisting around to see what's around them.

If I can't do it, it can't be done.
    Honk if you love Jesus.