Thread: Maggot trucker on I-295 just a few hours ago.

Maggot trucker on I-295 just a few hours ago.

So there I was, heading eastbound on I-295, driving in a heavy rain, doing about 30MPH (yes, the rain was that bad). Trucker came up from behind me, tailgated me for about a mile, then shot past me to the right with his hand on the horn.

Tell me...dont they cover this stuff in trucker's ed? One would think that a CDL holder would know better than to engage in this reckless behaviour, but apparently not. I did get the name of his company from the side of the truck. Should I contact them and talk with them about it?
    If we should give Abraham Lincoln credit for uniting America, then we should give Adolf Hitler credit for uniting Europe, as both men used the same methods for the same goals.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelKnightCSA View Post
    Should I contact them and talk with them about it?
    This is good question I've asked myself often. So far I've never done it though.

I had an incident this morning on back roads where a big ole 4x4 jacked up diesel truck pulled out in front of me while I was doing around 50 mph. There was no on coming traffic, so I passed his ass. As I was trying to make the pass he tried to block the other lane a bit. What a dick head. Anyhow, once on the main road (double lanes) he comes flying passed me like a cool guy. I had my EPAUTOS.COM magnet on the back of the car, so hopefully he stops by here to say hi.

"Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelKnightCSA View Post
    So there I was, heading eastbound on I-295, driving in a heavy rain, doing about 30MPH (yes, the rain was that bad). Trucker came up from behind me, tailgated me for about a mile, then shot past me to the right with his hand on the horn.

Tell me...dont they cover this stuff in trucker's ed? One would think that a CDL holder would know better than to engage in this reckless behaviour, but apparently not. I did get the name of his company from the side of the truck. Should I contact them and talk with them about it?
    Yes - call them. He could be one of those truckers from Mexico that doesn't bother to find out or obey traffic guidelines. Heck, he might not even have a CDL for all we know.