Thread: litlbike

litlbike

Anyone hear from Barry? I dropped him an "E" a few days ago, no answer. I'm concerned he might be in that fire zone that's so bad down in Texas.
    Hopefully he's on a ride somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Oldfrtbkr View Post
    Anyone hear from Barry? I dropped him an "E" a few days ago, no answer. I'm concerned he might be in that fire zone that's so bad down in Texas.
    Hopefully he's on a ride somewhere
    My aunt lives not too far from Barry and she said that they were not threatened by the fires yet.

My aunt lives not too far from Barry and she said that they were not threatened by the fires yet
    ===============================================

Good news!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldfrtbkr View Post
    My aunt lives not too far from Barry and she said that they were not threatened by the fires yet
    ===============================================

Good news!
    Yep, I've been gone. Thanks for your concern. I can't tell you what ride I was on because I can't rememeber. LOL However on Sept 12th I flew in to Phoenix, AZ and bought a 2003 Goldwing with a Hannigan sidecar. Then rode to CA, up to Nevada, Oregon, Washington where I met up with Sherry for a two day ride through Idaho, then on to Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and back home. About 4300 miles and no rain.