Thread: 30% of Americans Arrested by age 23

30% of Americans Arrested by age 23

We have arrived at the polize state. The Rebublican / Democrat criminals now run our government:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...ys?ft=1&f=1001
    Last edited by dBrong; 12-19-2011 at 03:06 PM.

If companies filter out job candidates by their police records, soon they won't have any eligible employees.

Chip H.

Former owner: 2012 Honda Civic LX, 2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL, 2000 Honda CR-V EX, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 1992 Honda Accord LX, 1999 Mercedes ML-320, 1995 VW Jetta GLX, 1991 Mercury Capri XR2, 1981 Mercury Zephyr, 1975 Chevrolet Impala

Quote Originally Posted by dBrong View Post
    We have arrived at the polize state. The Rebublican / Democrat criminals now run our government:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...ys?ft=1&f=1001
    This is so true. The more laws you have the more criminals you'll have. I was arrested for the first time by an off-duty cop working as a rent-a-cop at a night club. We were simply trying to get in and find some friends and he told us: "if you don't leave now, I'll arrest you". And so it went.

Americans are thugs. They have no social skills and that's reflected in the gov't's lack of diplomacy skills. It's: do it our way or we'll kick the shit out of you.

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by chiph View Post
    If companies filter out job candidates by their police records, soon they won't have any eligible employees.

Chip H.
    There will always be a pool of people so afraid of life that they'll do anything and everything the gov't tells them to do in order not to "have problems". Of course those people are the weakest, most scared, most easily influenced people in our society so they won't make very good employees.

Quote Originally Posted by doncoo View Post
    There will always be a pool of people so afraid of life that they'll do anything and everything the gov't tells them to do in order not to "have problems". Of course those people are the weakest, most scared, most easily influenced people in our society so they won't make very good employees.
    I disagree. They make very good employees. Not good by how you or I would judge people but very good by how the corporate culture works. The typical corporate culture is willing to put up with people who are less efficient and not creative but don't rock the boat with new ideas and better ways of doing things. Creative and independent thinking people are dangerous. Often very productive, but dangerous. Hiring creative people is risky. They could upset the corporate culture and then the culture counter-attacks.

I think David Icke nails it when he talks about hassle free zones.
    There are various youtube videos of him talking about it. Here's a couple:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kX3SaVNiYY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSj5tST9YEE

Quote Originally Posted by BrentP View Post
    They make very good employees. Not good by how you or I would judge people but very good by how the corporate culture works. The typical corporate culture is willing to put up with people who are less efficient and not creative but don't rock the boat with new ideas and better ways of doing things.
    I was a self employed software developer for 25 years, worked from home. Unfortunately $Billion dollar companies ate my lunch. At 62, I'm back to a contract job.

It is really scary. Driving to work at 7:00 am - hordes of lemmings on testostorne, and cell phones, driving crazy. Yeah, the common culture accepts this as normal.

You get to work, a cube farm. Nobody speaks, no energy, no thought. At lunch they eat fast food crap (fast food is neither), people talk about sportz.

IMO the US is f*
    In order to really come into the 21st century and regain our superiority, we need a leader who will redefine our culture and mission.

Quote Originally Posted by dBrong View Post
    I was a self employed software developer for 25 years, worked from home. Unfortunately $Billion dollar companies ate my lunch. At 62, I'm back to a contract job.

It is really scary. Driving to work at 7:00 am - hordes of lemmings on testostorne, and cell phones, driving crazy. Yeah, the common culture accepts this as normal.

You get to work, a cube farm. Nobody speaks, no energy, no thought. At lunch they eat fast food crap (fast food is neither), people talk about sportz.

IMO the US is f*
    In order to really come into the 21st century and regain our superiority, we need a leader who will redefine our culture and mission.
    That's what Germany in the 1930s did.

What we need is to dismantle the state so people can be free adults again.

Quote Originally Posted by BrentP View Post
    I think David Icke nails it when he talks about hassle free zones.
    I can't really take anything Icke says seriously. To get an idea of just how big a lunatic he is, take a look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

The man's a joke!