Submitted on 2012/07/06 at 1:33 am | In reply to clover.
That is fine Eric. I had enough of making you money here anyway. You are a true idiot. The facts get to be too much for you. By the way what do you do for a living? Saying that cars are bad and later say they are OK. Saying how a car that gets 12 mpg is cheaper to run than one that gets 40 mpg with almost zero maintenance. You need to stop reading your propaganda that you read and seek out the facts for once.
‘Lil Stinker Won… But Government is Winning
370 View Post
Submitted on 2012/07/06 at 1:27 am | In reply to eric.
Brent you said a cop would get pissed off if you drove fast or whatever. No one gets more pissed off on the highway than you do. You threaten drivers that drive 2 mph too slow in your mind. Do you believe that cops are worse than that? Not in my lifetime.
370 View Post
Submitted on 2012/07/06 at 1:18 am | In reply to eric.
BrentP the only reason I would wish you harm is because you would not bat an eyelash in threatening someone I care about on the highway or for that matter the other millions of people out there. Anyone who gets joy in endangering others and threatening others I believe are better to not be on this earth. The same thing I would have thought about Hitler.
370 View Post

Submitted on 2012/07/06 at 12:54 am | In reply to eric.
Eric, you astound me. You want money tied to gold? Gold prices jump all over the place compared to other currencies. Today an amount of gold will buy 100 gallons of gas. Tomorrow that amount of gold may only buy you 80 gallons. The Value of our dollar is far more consistent than gold is.
Our economy has a gdp of about 15 trillion dollars. The USA has about 400 billion dollars of gold. How do you plan on a Gold standard for the US? I am one that does not own gold. I just do not believe in it. Yes I may buy a small amount in the future for a hedge on world problems but right now gold does not make me any money so I am not in a hurry to buy any.
http://www.usatoday.com/money/market...ard/54493710/1
370 View Post