OBAMA: There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me, because they want to give something back. They know they didnít ó look, if youíve been successful, you didnít get there on your own. You didnít get there on your own.

CLIK: BULLSHIT! NOBODY GAVE ME JACK! IN FACT OBAMA'S ILK WAS HOLDING ME BACK. WHEN I WAS A YOUNG MAN I GOT ALMOST ZERO EDUCATION BECAUSE MY SCHOOLS WERE MORE CONCERNED WITH BUSING AND RACIAL ENGINEERING. THEN I COULDN'T GET A JOB BECAUSE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

OBAMA: Iím always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something ó there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

CLIK: YEAH, AND THEY WEREN'T HIS ILK. HIS PEOPLE WERE STANDING OVER THE MANHOLES I WORKED IN WITH THEIR GOLD CHAINS SWINGING, TWO HUNDRED DOLLAR TENNIS SHOES, AND SHOUTING "YOUZ COULN''T PAY ME ENOUGH..." WHILE PART OF MY LOW WAGES WERE PAYING FOR THEIR AIR CONDITIONED APARTMENTS, FOOD STAMPS AND MEDICAL CARE, I WAS GOING HOME TO A DUMP THAT DIDN'T HAVE A/C OR HEAT AND PAYING FOR MY OWN MEDICAL INSURANCE!

OBAMA: If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life.

CLIK: AND THE GREAT TEACHERS I HAD WERE GREAT BECAUSE THEY TOOK THE EXTRA TIME TO UNDO WHAT A BUNCH OF LAZY GOVERNMENT AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION TEACHERS DIDN'T DO. AFTER HIGH SCHOOL I COULDN'T DO MUCH IN THE WAY OF MATH AND COULDN'T WRITE A SIMPLE LETTER. I HAD TO TEACH MYSELF 95% OF WHAT I HAVE NOW.

OBAMA: Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges.

CLIK: AND HOW MUCH DID HIS ILK BLEED OUT OF THOSE INVESTMENTS? HOW MUCH CORRUPT UNION SET ASIDES TOOK PLACE? HOW MUCH GOVERNMENT WASTE DID I PAY FOR?

OBAMA: If youíve got a business. you didnít build that. Somebody else made that happen.

CLIK: BULLSHIT! I BOUGHT OUT MY FORMER EMPLOYERS ACCOUNTS WHICH UNBEKNOWNST TO ME WERE GOING BANKRUPT. SO I STARTED IN DEBT WITH LESS THAN NOTHING!

OBAMA: The Internet didnít get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

CLIK: AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN INVENTED PRIVATELY AND EARLIER EXCEPT FOR GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS CONCERNING INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS, FCC REGULATIONS, AND INTERSTATE COMMERCE REGS. AL STUFF THAT GOVERNMENT ELITISTS DON'T HAVE TO ABIDE BY.

OBAMA: The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we donít do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

CLIK: I DON'T KNOW, THE SWISS HAVE BEEN PRETTY SUCCESSFUL FIGHTING WARS THAT WAY. INDIVIDUALS TAKE THEIR FULL AUTO RIFLES HOME. MY SEWER JET TRUCKS ARE VERY SIMILAR TO FIRETRUCKS AND WE RESPOND INDIVIDUALLY TO EMERGENCIES. VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENTS ARE QUITE FUNCTIONAL AND COMMON IN MANY AREAS I GREW UP IN, EVEN A CITY. MANY TIMES THEY SURVIVE WITH NO FORCED TAXATION AND RAISE THEIR OWN MONEY THROUGH DONATIONS, CARNIVALS, ETCETERA.

OBAMA: So we say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. Thatís how we funded the GI Bill. Thatís how we created the middle class. Thatís how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. Thatís how we invented the Internet. Thatís how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and thatís the reason Iím running for President ó because I still believe in that idea. Youíre not on your own, weíre in this together.

CLIK: AND WHICH OF THOSE THINGS THAT I HAD TO LABOR FOR DID I BENEFIT FROM? NONE! AND WHICH OF THOSE WOULD I HAVE LABORED FOR IF IT WAS NOT AT THE POINT OF A GUN? NONE! AND YET I SUPPOSE YOU'LL CONTINUE TO DODGE THE QUESTION: HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY USING LETHAL FORCE TO MAKE ME LABOR FOR YOUR GOVERNMENT AND CAUSES. IF I AM NOT PAYING MORE THAN MY FAIR SHARE, WHY NOT LET ME ALONE IN PEACE? I'LL ANSWER THAT: BECAUSE PARASITES NEED A HOST!