Thread: Car accident with my coworker's wife killed.

Auburn, CA & Reno, NV & Cold Springs Valley, NV

Car accident with my coworker's wife killed.

When I got to work yesterday (Tuesday), I was informed that one of my coworker's (Terry) had a very serious car accident. His wife was killed and he is suffering a concussion. His condition is not known by me at this time.

A couple of things I do know that were not in the news. Terry stopped the car on the freeway, nobody knows why at this time. The car might have broke down. I heard his wife made the fatal mistake of taking her seatbelt off too soon, perhaps without looking behind. The car was then hit by the Jeep and she went flying out of the vehicle from one of the windows.

Seems Terry's concussion was caused by the airbag hitting his head. I hear the airbags deploy at around 200 MPH.

The story is here.

-Don-

Quote Originally Posted by DonTom View Post
    When I got to work yesterday (Tuesday), I was informed that one of my coworker's (Terry) had a very serious car accident. His wife was killed and he is suffering a concussion. His condition is not known by me at this time.

A couple of things I do know that were not in the news. Terry stopped the car on the freeway, nobody knows why at this time. The car might have broke down. I heard his wife made the fatal mistake of taking her seatbelt off too soon, perhaps without looking behind. The car was then hit by the Jeep and she went flying out of the vehicle from one of the windows.

Seems Terry's concussion was caused by the airbag hitting his head. I hear the airbags deploy at around 200 MPH.

The story is here.

-Don-
    Sad news indeed, Don. My sympathy goes out to Terry and his family for the loss of his wife. It takes just a moment to change one's life forever.

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.