Perhaps you reading this are still "asleep", and if that's the case then hopefully my story and others will help you see the light, so to speak.

I graduated high school in 2006. I only say this to give perspective to others about my point of view.

I've always watched the news but until I officially "woke up" around the tenth anniversary of 9/11 I never acknowledged just how deep the corruption in this country ran. (state run media, government false flags, NWO takeover of this country, etc) But let me skip back in time a little bit:

I remember actually wanting Obama to win the 2008 election because I thought George Bush and the republicans had screwed the country up so bad (before 08' I suppose I considered myself a Republican leaning independent). After Obama got elected in 08' I thought "whew, thank god! Weed is going to be legalized and things are going to start changing for the better." ....then came Obamacare in 2009. Although I hated the thought of Obamacare I told myself, "screw it, I'm just going to ignore politics and focus on my own life" and I was able to do so rather well until the tenth anniversary of 9/11. Before 9/11/2011 I believed the official story about 9/11. During the tenth anniversary youtube was showing tons of video clips about 9/11 and I watched them for hours. Crying in front of my computer at the phone calls desperate people trapped in the towers were making, watching people throw themselves out of the buildings, etc...... This was what it was until I watched one video of the "waving woman". I forget which tower she was in (and you can google image search her if you don't know the "waving woman on 9/11" I'm talking about) but she was someone who was standing in the airplane hole in one of the towers waving for help. Then I thought "wait a minute... if there were temperatures hot enough to bend/melt steel going on around her, how the hell is she able to stand in that hole and survive?".....Then I started watching the conspiracy theory videos. I also started following the Ron Paul campaign. Watching Ron Paul get smeared and silenced by the media only proved a lot of the conspiracy theory videos I was watching true.

Ever since then I cannot go "back to sleep". The government staged 9/11 as a false flag, the government run media purposely shut out Ron Paul, and "we" in this country are completely screwed because not enough people are "awake".