Thread: LAX shooting is a false flag. Proof there were paid actors interviewed

Hybrid View

LAX shooting is a false flag. Proof there were paid actors interviewed

http://youtu.be/ximYTKSNReI

Same giddy dipshit from 12 years ago on 9/11 who somehow knew the official story of "mostly due to structural failure because the fires were just too intense".

Southside, Virginia, way out in the sticks.
    There are a couple of pretty good blog posts I was reading today on that subject. Seems like that and the Paramus Mall fakeout both kind of fizzled for the ones staging them. first the Sandy Hoax fake, then the Boston Marathon Smoke bombing, then the Navy Yard bullshit. These things aren't getting any traction, to speak of. One guy who has blogged a few good stories is here:

http://kennysideshow.blogspot.com/

The list of blogs down the right hand margin of his site is good, too.

On Sandy Hook: The main thing from that incident that hasn't fizzled out for me was the guy running away from police, in the woods, that the mainstream media ignored for months until they could put out some bullshit story about how that person was totally innocent. Funny, if he was totally innocent, why did they not so much as even mention him until months later?

http://youtu.be/pDrhhb0B5f8

The whole thing was a fake. Sandy Hoax: no such school, no victims, no shooters, crisis actors such as the supposedly dead principal showing up as a witness in the Boston smoke bomb hoax. I guess it's all very convincing to mesemerized TV addicts.

The TV watching public is being treated to hoax after hoax and being instructed on what to fear, what remedies to enthuse over, what to believe, how to vote, etc. ad nauseum.

What I'm about to type is sarcasm, I'm just letting you and everyone else know ahead of time:

What's this Ed? You think the school that they demolished every last piece of never existed? Pfffffft! Let me go take pictures to show you this school existed...oh wait...

What's this Ed? Do you mean to tell me the recent LAX shooter, who was shot in his mouth and can no longer talk, was a fake? Do you mean the only surviving Boston bomber, who was shot in his throat and can no longer speak...is a fake?! Well how's about we go ask them their opinion on all this! ....oh wait...

Do you mean to tell me that 9/11 was a big false flag to take our freedoms? Well how's about we piece all the evidence back together so I can show you exactly why the official story is true! ...oh wait...

Do you mean to tell me Tim McVeigh didn't actually bomb the building in Oklahoma City? Well the government keeps pedophiles alive in prison their whole lives so they would of course keep some dude that set off a bomb alive long enough for him to share his story with anyone who cared to interview him....oh wait...

Do you mean to tell me you don't really think Bradley Manning wants a sex change? You think they're just going to forcibly give him a sex change as a way to punish him for being a true patriot? Well let me show you these interviews where he himself tells the viewers he would like this sex change....oh wait... http://youtu.be/zzI7kDG9OMQ

How.much.more.evidence.does.the.sheeple.public.nee d?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    What I'm about to type is sarcasm, I'm just letting you and everyone else know ahead of time:

What's this Ed? You think the school that they demolished every last piece of never existed? Pfffffft! Let me go take pictures to show you this school existed...oh wait...

What's this Ed? Do you mean to tell me the recent LAX shooter, who was shot in his mouth and can no longer talk, was a fake? Do you mean the only surviving Boston bomber, who was shot in his throat and can no longer speak...is a fake?! Well how's about we go ask them their opinion on all this! ....oh wait...

Do you mean to tell me that 9/11 was a big false flag to take our freedoms? Well how's about we piece all the evidence back together so I can show you exactly why the official story is true! ...oh wait...

Do you mean to tell me Tim McVeigh didn't actually bomb the building in Oklahoma City? Well the government keeps pedophiles alive in prison their whole lives so they would of course keep some dude that set off a bomb alive long enough for him to share his story with anyone who cared to interview him....oh wait...

Do you mean to tell me you don't really think Bradley Manning wants a sex change? You think they're just going to forcibly give him a sex change as a way to punish him for being a true patriot? Well let me show you these interviews where he himself tells the viewers he would like this sex change....oh wait... http://youtu.be/zzI7kDG9OMQ

How.much.more.evidence.does.the.sheeple.public.nee d?

We keep spraying but the maggots keep coming back. Don't try to use logic on them. They know what they know because a rich man wrote a book about conspiracies and keeps pushing it to make money off the gullible. The same with the radio talk show hosts. I've heard Rush Limbaugh himself state that he says what he says so he can "charge usurous advertising rates". Are there conspiracies? Sure! You don't hear about them in talk radio because it's a conspiracy. The talk shows are just a red herring to throw people off the track.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Quote Originally Posted by grouch View Post
    We keep spraying but the maggots keep coming back. Don't try to use logic on them. They know what they know because a rich man wrote a book about conspiracies and keeps pushing it to make money off the gullible. The same with the radio talk show hosts. I've heard Rush Limbaugh himself state that he says what he says so he can "charge usurous advertising rates". Are there conspiracies? Sure! You don't hear about them in talk radio because it's a conspiracy. The talk shows are just a red herring to throw people off the track.
    Grouch, you obviously don't know what the site owner means by the term "maggots". To you, it's anyone who wants to discuss anything other than your garage topics, or anyone who has an opinion not blessed as official in the mainstream news media. What Eric Peters means by maggots is the people who work for government at some level and commit crimes under the protection of their authority. If you don't believe me, send him a PM and ask him.

You started a thread under Maggots declaring that people who doubt Obama's citizenship are maggots. Give up, man. You aren't going to control the discussion here by "spraying" whatever it is you think you spray to shut other people up.

Please use logic with me. Where am I wrong? What are the conspiracies you believe? I'm here to discuss this sort of stuff. Let's work this out.

And I'm not just repeating shit I've heard and pretending to believe it to be a part of some cool club. I honestly believe the things I do about the American government.

Jacob, Grouch seems to think that nobody should post anything here except him or a few of the remaining users from his day. Nevermind trying to get him to reply with anything other than dismissive comments about tin foil hatters.