Thread: False Flags Fail to Help Gungrabbers' Agenda

Southside, Virginia, way out in the sticks.

False Flags Fail to Help Gungrabbers' Agenda

Here's an article from last winter on how the recent false flag shootings have failed to result in support for the Obama administration's gun grab agenda:

"Americans, in ever-increasing numbers, are beginning to speak about another big false flag that is coming which will serve as a pretense to get America’s gun. Before examining that possibility, let’s review the recent events. In July of this past year, America witnessed the shooting of the Aurora Mall theaters at a Batman premiere. America was not moved in the direction of gun confiscation. The Newtown shootings pulled at the heartstrings of unaware Americans who mourned over the senseless loss of life of America’s most vulnerable victims. Yet, Americans responded with record gun purchases. This past December, in Utah, a random shooting took place in a mall. The media began to sensationalize the event in the name of gun control, until it was discovered that a person with a gun stopped more needless tragedy and the story disappeared from the corporate controlled media because it did not fit the anti-gun agenda. The same exact scenario took place in a restaurant/theater in San Antonio.
    False flag shootings have been part of the American landscape going back to the Virginia Tech shootings and even back to the shootings at Columbine. Every year, there are more tragedies and more calls from the globalist controlled media to take the guns away from people. Yet, those that would seek to disarm us are met with opinions ranging from indifference to defiance with regard to the calls to get our guns.
    The heretofore efforts to get Americans to give up their guns have fallen on deaf ears, no matter how emotionally gut wrenching the murder scene. I concluded some time ago that an enormous false flag effort was needed to turn the tide from anti-gun control to progun control in America.
    Unable to move the public on the importance of gun control, if the Obama administration wishes to get the attention of the American people, they need a false flag event of such major proportions, which is so horrific, so dramatic and so compelling, that even the NRA will have to run for cover."

The entire article is here:

http://bchq33.wordpress.com/2013/02/...nt-whats-next/

Good thread, good article excerpt, I'll read the whole thing here in a minute.

The Aurora theater shooting was the straw that broke the camel's back for me, I have been concealed carrying every time I leave the house since then. And with all the learning I've done since then, I will be continuing to carry for the rest of my life. No sense in letting the bad guys be able to be "bad" to me while I'm unarmed.

I have bought several guns since the Sandy Hook incident and each time during the transaction process I've asked what others think about the current political climate, to sum it up nicely it has been basically a response of "lock and load, brother" every time. Pretty comforting to think about.

Just yesterday I bought my first Glock handgun as an early Christmas present to myself. Glock 19. I rented a Glock 26 about a month ago and I'm glad I did because I really thought I'd like it but the grip was just too damn short for my comfort. The 19 is perfecto in my opinion, and I'm much more accurate with it then my usual carry gun (J-frame 38 special).

My usual concealed carry weapon is a .357 mag. Ruger Speed 6, 2 3/4". I usually have my .45acp Colt Double Eagle in whatever vehicle I'm driving. The number of articles I've been turning up on the subject of these false flag shootings, etc. seems to grow every day. There are a lot of people writing about it. The series on the Boston Smoke Bombing by Dave McGowan was a real eye-opener.

Center for an Informed America

Dave also wrote a great series on the fake moon landings and on 9/11.

It is very scary to think about what massive false flag "they" could possibly pull off to get anti-gun legislation through. I really can't think of anything horrible enough to pull it off. Except now that I think about it, if they can make the system last until the next election, they'll probably put a Republican in office and with the help of another atrocious "school shooting" the Republican will demand a compromise be made "for the safety of the children". I can't imagine the public would go along with anything else after their reaction (record gun sales) after Sandy Hook. Unless they go for broke and kick off a civil war, but even then I don't think they'd accomplish any gun grabbing until after they nuke a few major cities and blame it on the pro-gun patriots.

Thank you for sharing that "Centers for an Informed America" link. I just read through the first part of his "Wagging the Moondoggie" series and that was a very good read. I will certainly be browsing through the rest of that website over the next couple weeks.

I just read the full article that you started this thread for and that was a fantastic read. I very much agree with the author's opinion that Chicago is a prime target for the next false flag. I especially like the knowledge that Rahm Emmaneul (spelling?) used to be a Mossad contractor. I did not know that before.

An earlier article by one of the Veterans Today writers said that Rahm has dual citizenship, UAS/Israel. He looks like a fucking ghoul, did you ever notice? The first pic I saw of him it struck me that he looks like a dead body without any makeup from a mortician.

On the "looks like a dead body" thing:

The further down the rabbit hole I've gone, the more I've come to realize that the whole "Illumnati Satanic Cult" thing is totally true. I remember when I thought that was just a bunch of tin foil hat garbage, but the more pictures I see of "our" wonderful politicians and world leaders looking like dead bodies, the more I've realized they are soulless bags of death worshippers. That said, I'm atheist, or agnostic, or something I haven't put my finger on quite yet, but these evil overlords of "ours" are most certainly into evil shit, and I think their deathly appearances are a reflection of what is going on in their heads. I suppose one could summon up some cognitive dissonance and say that their "deathly" appearances are just from all the stress of their jobs...to which I say IF THE JOB IS THAT FUCKING BAD, THEN QUIT YOU DOUCHEBAGS! Of course, it's not the job that is sucking the life out of them, it is their back door deals and evil corruption.

One of us should start a thread about the whole dual citizenship thing... as a matter of fact, I'll do that right now.

There's a saying, "politics is show business for ugly people". There are a lot of ugly people in politics, for sure. Maybe engaging in evil acts can make a person look like what he does.