Thread: Maggot Extraordinaire Hillary Clinton's Dead Pool

Southside, Virginia, way out in the sticks.

Maggot Extraordinaire Hillary Clinton's Dead Pool

As a blast from the past, here's Hitlery's share of the famed Clinton Dead Body List, compiled by nachumlist:

http://www.nachumlist.com/hillarydeadpool.htm

Apparently, the mainstream media assume that we all have the attention spans of two-year olds. We weren't supposed to notice that the Clinton co-presidency had been given blanket pardons for all their crimes simply because their successor failed to have them investigated in the interest of "moving on". There is a long list of murders ruled suicide associated with the Clintons, so many in fact that the term "Arkancide" came into common usage during their reign.

Enjoy the list and use it to look further into Her Heinousness' bloody history. I know, she's been washed in the blood of a billion trees by the dead tree medium and has been forgiven by most all of them. She hasn't been exonorated, though. She also hasn't atoned.

Ed,

The body count is high. Of course you realize that some people have more Teflon than others.
    Sincerely,
    Anthony

'Many are my names in many countries,' he said. 'Mithrandir among the Elves, Tharkûn to the Drarves; Olórin I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten, in the South Incánus, in the North Gandalf; to the East I go not.' Faramir

What nobler employment, or more valuable to the state, than that of the man who instructs the rising generation? Cicero (106BC-43BC)

Do not meddle in the affairs of Win32, for it is subtle, and quick to anger. -D. Martinez

Yes indeed. Teflon is layered upon the former royal family, as with any emperor who leaves office alive. Even Nixon was excused, though he left under a cloud.

That was an eye opening read. I have never really looked into all the bullshit the Clintons did behind the scenes in the 80's and 90's.

That's a great website. I scrolled through their "Benghazi Gate" link and man, those comments are awesome. I'd like to share one:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/whos-lyin...vs-state-dept/
    lindyjo "Uhm, let's see. Eye witnesses versus a statist gov't that is in the final stages of overthrow. Oh, did I forget to mention that the statist gov't has a proven track record of lying about everything?"

Good stuff.

I enjoy reading revisionist history articles. Going back to look closely at an icon like Lincoln and finding that he was actually a monster for whom a fake history was invented can give me a new frame of reference in which to view current events. One thing I've noticed is that more recent history is equally in need of revision, and is the most closely guarded by the gatekeepers. Note the swarms of shills who come out to try to shout down anyone who wants to discuss 9/11 fakery or more recent false flag events, such as Sandy Hoax or the Boston Smoke Bomb Bullshit. There seem to be many more of them on guard for the more recently established fables.

Last edited by Ed; 11-30-2013 at 12:01 PM. Reason: typos

Not only are their more shills on guard, but I think as people "wake" up to how bad things truly are they employ a "last ditch effort" of cognitive dissonance to attempt to continue living in their blissful ignorance.

I can remember just a few years ago I would actually feel offended when someone would attempt to show me the evidence that 9/11 was an inside job. (In hind sight I know that I felt offended because that was the way the mainstream media had programmed me to feel). It wasn't until I was force-fed the official story on the tenth anniversary that I started saying to myself "this doesn't make sense..." and man, the saying "getting hit like a ton of bricks" was right on to what I felt when I realized all the "conspiracy theorists" that I felt so much offense towards were correct...

Yeah, I remember that morning when the planes hit the towers. I was online, on Free Republic, and one of my friends on there pinged me, "turn on the TV". I did and by the end of the day, there was so much to digest that it was just stunning. The way the towers fell was shocking and it was immediately apparent to some of us posting back and forth that the towers were "shot down" by controlled demolition. FR was full of paid shills already, back then, and one of them had posted that the attack was the work of Bin Laden, even before the first tower fell.

The shills were there riding herd on every single new thread up until the servers crashed late that afternoon. By the next day, when the site was back online, the shills had the entire site under control, and anyone trying to post anything that wasn't supportive of immediate war on anyone and everyone was shouted down and flamed like you wouldn't believe. FR underwent a purge after that. An alternate site was opened by a few of the old FR regulars, called Liberty Post. It eventually fell to the shills as well.

I don't think the manpower is there any longer, though. There are so many blogs which host commentary now. There are also comment forum sites in such numbers that it would literally take a legion of shills to even try to keep a lid on discussion. Shills are mainly just an annoyance now. They don't exist in large enough numbers to control discussion anywhere outside faCIAbook or the mainstream print media's online sites.
    Last edited by Ed; 11-30-2013 at 03:17 PM. Reason: typos