Thread: Current Conservative/libertarian purge by GOP

Current Conservative/libertarian purge by GOP

Let me preface this by saying I hate ALL politicians regardless of their stripe. Politician should never ever be a career occupation. Anyone who aspires for a career in politics is someone who seeks to have authority over others in my opinion. I have not voted in at least a decade because I choose not to be part of their rigged game.

Having said that, I cannot understand what is going on with the R's in congress right now. After the last election the "official" explanation was that too many Ron Paul-types stayed home on election day stealing the prize from the establishment-R candidate and giving it to the establishment-D candidate.

Yesterday and last week we saw the beginning of a purge to remove any libertarian/conservative leaning establishment-R member of congress from positions of authority. Why in the world would they do his when it's been proven if the don't convince the sheeple they are different from the establishment-D's people will either stay home or vote establishment-D?

Seems to me they are snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

On a positive note, I have seen data that says only about 40% of voters identify themselves with either party and more people like myself are choosing to stay away from this rigged game of 3- card Monte.

I really like Ron Paul. I like Rand too, although not quite as much. Amash, Massie, and Sanford (Evil adultery aside) are somewhere in that range as well.

So, I don't hate ALL politicians. I hate most of 'em though.