Thread: The first day of Spring

The first day of Spring

The first day of Spring, according to the seasonal calendar has arrived in wonderful style. The grass is green, the sky is blue, the sun is shining. The garden is full of birds, Paddythecat is purring, lying happpily in the sunshine and, this afternoon, we are off to the Petwood Hotel for a Lincolnshire Afternoon Tea - oh such frabjous joy, can such heady days last forever or will the unconfined solifluction of dull despair wash over us as the glorious Spring sunshine, once again, turns to the rain, snow, hail and mud of normal British weather?.

Oh!, weep with me the sun has gone in, no it has come out again, Hurrah!. No!, it has gone in again - Oh b****r, I give up!

Three weeks to the Yamaha's Spring service, four weeks to the first club ride-out of the year - what will 2015 bring? I just hope that this forum will revive as we, once again, start posting the good the bad and the ugly of our riding holidays, trips and experiences.

Ken
    Last edited by Ken; 03-01-2015 at 01:13 PM.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

Feh, I'm still chiseling ice from the RV and driveway. I'm pretty cold tolerant. 35 degrees and no wind and I'm waling round in a T shirt. Even I'm getting tired of the cold myself. Rain today, cloudy tomorrow, thunderstorms Tuesday and then more cold later in the week.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Quote Originally Posted by grouch View Post
    Feh, I'm still chiseling ice from the RV and driveway. I'm pretty cold tolerant. 35 degrees and no wind and I'm waling round in a T shirt. Even I'm getting tired of the cold myself. Rain today, cloudy tomorrow, thunderstorms Tuesday and then more cold later in the week.
    The sun came back full time, tea at the Petwood was superb and the temperature is still up around 7 C, about 44 F. The rain and gale force winds are on their way back but today has been lovely, almost skinny dipping, weather.

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    The sun came back full time, tea at the Petwood was superb and the temperature is still up around 7 C, about 44 F. The rain and gale force winds are on their way back but today has been lovely, almost skinny dipping, weather.

Ken.

We're looking at thunderstorms Tuesday and Thursday we'll be back down in single digits. Ah the joys of Indiana weather.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.