Thread: Poor ad timing.

Hybrid View

Poor ad timing.

I was reading a story online about 2019 Mazda 3 cars. It seems there's a defect where the wheel doesn't fit tight when torqued down to spec and over time loosens up. This could cause a wheel or two to fall off. 25,000 are being recalled. While I was reading about cars that ave wheels fall off, an ad for cars with wheels that fall off popped up. The timing could have been better to get what the advertiser paid for.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Quote Originally Posted by grouch View Post
    I was reading a story online about 2019 Mazda 3 cars. It seems there's a defect where the wheel doesn't fit tight when torqued down to spec and over time loosens up. This could cause a wheel or two to fall off. 25,000 are being recalled. While I was reading about cars that ave wheels fall off, an ad for cars with wheels that fall off popped up. The timing could have been better to get what the advertiser paid for.
    But, but, Grouch, surely everyone checks their lug nuts every week when they check
    their tire pressures, oil levels, coolant levels, remaining tire tread depth, wiper
    efficiency, battery terminal cleanliness/tightness and belt tensions.

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.