Thread: 7 dead in motorcycle crash

7 dead in motorcycle crash

Several days ago, 7 riders were run down by a truck driver who should not have been on the road. When I saw his picture, I recognized him. I work on a shipping dock and have to deal with a LOT of truck drivers, many of whom don't speak English. Mostly Eastern European. Most of them are Russian. Now, before you think I don't like Russian drivers, we get some that impress me with their driving skills. they can make a truck dance and slip it into the dock with no fuss. Then there are the ones who want to argue. Things like "Why do you need to know my load number?" "We load 60 or more trucks a day, which one are you getting?" Many of them try to bull their way through and get their way. I've broken them of cussing me out in Russian as I've learned to cuss right back.

Anyway, back to the driver who killed 7 Marine veterans and their spouses. He should have had his license pulled a long time ago. He loaded at our plant not too long ago.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/head-mass...055138714.html
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Quote Originally Posted by grouch View Post
    Several days ago, 7 riders were run down by a truck driver who should not have been on the road. When I saw his picture, I recognized him. I work on a shipping dock and have to deal with a LOT of truck drivers, many of whom don't speak English. Mostly Eastern European. Most of them are Russian. Now, before you think I don't like Russian drivers, we get some that impress me with their driving skills. they can make a truck dance and slip it into the dock with no fuss. Then there are the ones who want to argue. Things like "Why do you need to know my load number?" "We load 60 or more trucks a day, which one are you getting?" Many of them try to bull their way through and get their way. I've broken them of cussing me out in Russian as I've learned to cuss right back.

Anyway, back to the driver who killed 7 Marine veterans and their spouses. He should have had his license pulled a long time ago. He loaded at our plant not too long ago.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/head-mass...055138714.html
    Sometimes the decisions - or lack of decisions - made by bureaucrats and petty officials defy
    understanding. My thoughts are with the families who lost loved ones. As for the driver, crash
    and burn!

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.