Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: idiot views on gays

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

idiot views on gays

Gail,

For some reason it is impossible to post replies to your last three posts (one gets a blank screen when one hits "quote" or "reply" and one cannot enter type that is not invisible) so I am starting a new thread here to reply to your latest inane offerings on the issue.

You write:

"Bizarre is in the eyes of the beholder"

"Bizarre" is also an objective quality - and your views on gays certainly qualify. As do your religious notions, frankly. To recap: That gay men are essentially no different from child molesters (and are the root cause of such abuse, by their nature). Etc.

"It is a presumption on your part that I have preconceived notions regarding this issue."

You have amply demonstrated this yourself. (Quoting the Bah-bul and its autocratic gratuitous statements in support of your views is the essense of a "preconceived notion." No proof is required - other than that the Bah-bul - or some other religious text - says so and so.)

"Therefore, you seem to use the premise that I am unable to deduce and discern for myself"

Quite so. Your views are based on your religious beliefs, not on facts or objectivereality. Ergo, you are unable to deduce for yourself. You simply quote the Bah-bul or other religious texts.
    "
    You imply that I am uninformed, uneducated, and/or stupid."

On this question? Yes, clearly. Your statements and "arguments" prove the point.

DonTom

Re: idiot views on gays

"For some reason it is impossible to post replies to your last three posts (one gets a blank screen when one hits "quote" or "reply" and one cannot enter type that is not invisible) so I am starting a new thread here to reply to your latest inane offerings on the issue."

I didn't have any problem replying there. I wonder what you're doing wrong (g). Maybe I can help you with your own forum (g).

-Don-

Quote Originally Posted by DonTom
    "For some reason it is impossible to post replies to your last three posts (one gets a blank screen when one hits "quote" or "reply" and one cannot enter type that is not invisible) so I am starting a new thread here to reply to your latest inane offerings on the issue."

I didn't have any problem replying there. I wonder what you're doing wrong (g). Maybe I can help you with your own forum (g).

-Don-
    Could be!

This is a new problem that just cropped up - but seems to be confined to Gail's last several posts only. Not sure about the whys....

gail

-Don-
    Hey - looky here - we are on the same side LOL I didn't have any problems posting either. Just posted 3 or 4 new posts with in the last hour. Maybe it is just you and me, Kid. ;D

gail

GAIL RULES! ;D Or maybe the Lord is giving you understanding for all those weeks that I couldn't get anything to post. Oh yes, I'm bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric

-Don-
    Could be!

This is a new problem that just cropped up - but seems to be confined to Gail's last several posts only. Not sure about the whys....

Maybe he's locked himself out! :

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brand
    Maybe he's locked himself out! :
    I have no "ideee"! It's weird - and affects just that thread...

I just posted a reply on that thread that you say is locked---- Worked OK for me!

DonTom

Testing to see how those smileys get inserted here. I see only garbage on "Preview" so I will post and see what happens.

;D > ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Oh, I see it works, just doesn't show on "preview", just like my pics.

And here is the second kiss for gail from a gay male:
    :-*

She's the first female I ever sent a kiss to on line. Now, where's the symbol for the mouthwash ?

-Don-

>>Now, where's the symbol for the mouthwash ?<<

You both need it--- She for using words that show ignorance and you for kissing her! :-) :P :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Rose
    >>Now, where's the symbol for the mouthwash ?<<

You both need it--- She for using words that show ignorance and you for kissing her! :-) :P :P

Don's been remarkably civil given that Gail and people who share her views would excommunicate people like Don from society - and worse.

>>Don's been remarkably civil given that Gail and people who share her views would excommunicate people like Don from society - and worse. <<

And I give him high marks for being so tolerant of ignorance!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Rose
    >>Don's been remarkably civil given that Gail and people who share her views would excommunicate people like Don from society - and worse. <<

And I give him high marks for being so tolerant of ignorance!
    That, too.

I'm less inclined, after a certain point, to be tolerant. I have become especially intolerant of religious idiocy - in particularly, the fundie Christian crap that has arisen during the past several years. From idiot crackers like Fallwell to dangerous charlatans and power-lusters like Roberts and Hagee (Texas asshole preacher).

I'd throw 'em all down the well - and have a big parteee! (apologies to Borat).

gail

Well, I was going to write that writing here is difficult because of the small font, resizing it makes no difference until it is posted. The smilemotion icons the same. I don't know how to post pictures either. Whatta share now that we've kissed? ;D

Testing to see how those smileys get inserted here. I see only garbage on "Preview" so I will post and see what happens.

She's the first female I ever sent a kiss to on line. Now, where's the symbol for the mouthwash ?

-Don-

gail

-Don-

OBTW, I always carry the mouthwash AND handwipes with me - but those are BEFORE the kiss, since I'm a germ phobic too. ;D

DonTom

" I don't know how to post pictures either. Whatta share now that we've kissed?""

Left click on "Additional Options" and then "Browse" at "Attach. For more pics, click on "more attachments". It's so easy, even a Mormon can do it ;D.

-Don-

>>OBTW, I always carry the mouthwash AND handwipes with me - but those are BEFORE the kiss, since I'm a germ phobic too. <<

You should carry eyewash also-- in case you see a homosexual!

Wish I knew the Village People and they owed me a favor... I'd send 'em to Gail's house to perform "YMCA" on her lawn at full tilt!

gail

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Wish I knew the Village People and they owed me a favor... I'd send 'em to Gail's house to perform "YMCA" on her lawn at full tilt!
    Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, it was a blast! Wish you were there!

>>Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, it was a blast! Wish you were there!<<

So, here you go--- you like their style but not their life style. That's about as hypocritical as it gets----