Thread: Go Visit Fight your Traffic Tickets

gail

Go Visit Fight your Traffic Tickets

As many of you know, I am the mistress of the Fight Your Traffic Ticket column. I would like for you to visit me there. I will often post information that will help you in understanding your rights and how to fight a traffic ticket, even if you feel that the law determines you to be guilty. I have been involved with ticketing fighting with National Motorists Association for 15 years, I can help you find a good attorney, or how you how to handle a ticket yourself.

I have been very successful in fighting tickets - over the years I have fought 7 tickets, all but two tickets were successful. One ticket I paid without fighting, because I didn't understand what my rights were. One I lost in court. However with the ticket that I lost in court infuriated me so much that I vowed that it would never happen again, and it hasn't. I taught myself. I read, and observed court proceeding, and learned the procedures to win. I would like to share this information with you at the Fight You Traffic Ticket site.

In the meanwhile, I would like for you to watch this very important and informative video on how to protect your rights.

Come on over to Fight your Traffic Tickets and I will tell you about the ones that I fought and help you fight yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NmC5wHfCdM

Disclaimer: I am not an attorney. I do not give legal advice.

TC

Re: Go Visit Fight your Traffic Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by gail
    As many of you know, I am the mistress of the Fight Your Traffic Ticket column. I would like for you to visit me there. I will often post information that will help you in understanding your rights and how to fight a traffic ticket, even if you feel that the law determines you to be guilty. I have been involved with ticketing fighting with National Motorists Association for 15 years, I can help you find a good attorney, or how you how to handle a ticket yourself.

I have been very successful in fighting tickets - over the years I have fought 7 tickets, all but two tickets were successful. One ticket I paid without fighting, because I didn't understand what my rights were. One I lost in court. However with the ticket that I lost in court infuriated me so much that I vowed that it would never happen again, and it hasn't. I taught myself. I read, and observed court proceeding, and learned the procedures to win. I would like to share this information with you at the Fight You Traffic Ticket site.

In the meanwhile, I would like for you to watch this very important and informative video on how to protect your rights.

Come on over to Fight your Traffic Tickets and I will tell you about the ones that I fought and help you fight yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NmC5wHfCdM

Disclaimer: I am not an attorney. I do not give legal advice.
    Start saying something about god or GW Bush and you will get some traffic.

gail

Start saying something about god or GW Bush and you will get some traffic.

That's what I'm afraid of, TC ;D I'm a good rabble-rouser. When we were on Compuserve we would get some cops coming over telling me what a bunch of crap I was preaching -- but I haven't seen any around here. Anyway, that made things pretty interesting, until that found out that I don't back down. Webuls roll over, but we don't fall down. LOL

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Good stuff, Gail - and much better than your religious/Chimp stuff!

Gail,

A good site thanks

But have a look at this and see what a liar your favourite man is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cRSF...elated&search=
    Rex
    On the Sunshine Coast, in the Sunshine State Queensland (QLD), Australia

gail

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Good stuff, Gail - and much better than your religious/Chimp stuff!
    On the one hand - Eric thinks I'm a Goddess - and right about everything because I'm so brillant and gutsy -- on the other hand I couldn't possibly be right. Hmmmm - what is wrong with this picture? Can good and bad water flow from the same fountain?

BTW -- where is my angel icon? :P

gail

Quote Originally Posted by Kwozzie1
    Gail,

A good site thanks

But have a look at this and see what a liar your favourite man is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cRSF...elated&search=
    He should remove any dissenters from position - if they have one. The media should be more balanced. You don't think that I would get equal time with old Cindy Sheehan, do you? You can bet your sweet patooty I couldn't!! All you see and hear is negative propaganda and you fishy are taking the bait - hook, line and sinker.

You guys are poor little lambs who've lost your way - baa, baa, baa!

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

"On the one hand - Eric thinks I'm a Goddess - and right about everything because I'm so brillant and gutsy -- on the other hand I couldn't possibly be right. Hmmmm - what is wrong with this picture? Can good and bad water flow from the same fountain? "

Poor logic, Gail.

I think you have some intelligent things to say about traffic law; that doesn't mean your positions on religion or politics are equally meritorious - or that, by dint of your strange religious views, etc., I must also dismiss your views on all topics. That's the sort of rigid, inflexible black and white Manichean worldview espoused by simpletons like The Chimp - and frankly, by dogmatic religious people, too.

mrblanche

Actually, the "all or nothing" attitude is common in governments and other institutions of all sorts everywhere. It's a common human failing, and one that you're guilty of yourself.

So...welcome to the human race!

By the way, the fact that Cindy Sheehan could go to Havana and demonstrate against the U.S. is a real hoot. There are fewer prisoners in Guantanamo than in the political prisons of Cuba, and we haven't executed any; they have, and on a regular basis.