Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Jaguar Mk 2

  1. #1
    Senior Member Kwozzie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    2,072

    Jaguar Mk 2

    A beautiful little unit was the Mk 2 Jaguar.

    Oh Joy ...I got to drive my Dad's, albeit around the paddocks on the farm and along country roads.

    Grace Space Pace ....not sure about the space in the MK2
    Rex
    On the Sunshine Coast, in the Sunshine State Queensland (QLD), Australia

  2. #2
    Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,126

    Re: Jaguar Mk 2

    I loved the old pre XJ6 sedans. Jaguar today has lost its way in design. The current S-type, while a nice car misses the target. The upcoming 2008 model doesn't even look like a Jag.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Kwozzie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    2,072

    Re: Jaguar Mk 2

    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat
    I loved the old pre XJ6 sedans. Jaguar today has lost its way in design. The current S-type, while a nice car misses the target. The upcoming 2008 model doesn't even look like a Jag.
    I am thinking that owners of Jag models prior to the MK2 probably thought similarly

    If you speak Finnish you will get more out of this site which has some good pics.

    ]http://www.jagclub.net/Jaguarmallit.htm
    Rex
    On the Sunshine Coast, in the Sunshine State Queensland (QLD), Australia

  4. #4
    Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,126

    Re: Jaguar Mk 2

    file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Jaguar%20420/420cgold.jpg

    This is my favorite, the Jaguar 420, which is the Mark 2's city cousin.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Kwozzie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    2,072

    Re: Jaguar Mk 2

    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat
    file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Jaguar%20420/420cgold.jpg

    This is my favorite, the Jaguar 420, which is the Mark 2's city cousin.
    Now to access your PC

    Pic didn't upload
    Rex
    On the Sunshine Coast, in the Sunshine State Queensland (QLD), Australia

  6. #6
    mrblanche
    Guest

    Re: Jaguar Mk 2

    I acutally find the S-Type very evocative of the styling of this car.

    Had a push around model of one back before I was ten.

  7. #7
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,720

    Re: Jaguar Mk 2

    Quote Originally Posted by mrblanche
    I acutally find the S-Type very evocative of the styling of this car.

    Had a push around model of one back before I was ten.
    Hard to find an ugly Jag!

Similar Threads

  1. 2011 Jaguar XJ
    By Eric in forum New Car/Truck Reviews
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 06:48 AM
  2. Saw a Jaguar XF today
    By dBrong in forum Motor Mouth
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 07:06 AM
  3. 2010 Jaguar XF
    By Eric in forum New Car/Truck Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 12:50 PM
  4. Jaguar XK head
    By chiph in forum Car Care & Repair
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 09:20 AM
  5. 2009 Jaguar XF
    By Eric in forum New Car/Truck Reviews
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 06:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •