Thread: Little side stories that may have a big impact

mrblanche

Little side stories that may have a big impact

Sometimes, it's what you don't hear in every news report that ends up causing big waves.

That may happen from three big events in recent days.

1. I have heard at least one victim of the Minnesota bridge collapse as a Mexican national, here illegally. I've only heard that one time, so it may not be correct.

2. Two of the missing miners in Utah have been identified as illegal Mexican immigrants.

3. Several of the suspects in the shooting of some college students in New Jersey are illegal immigrants.

I don't know what affect this may have, but I did find it interesting.

D_E_Davis

Re: Little side stories that may have a big impact

As you said, interesting. If all three allegations are correct I predict that the three workers will be quietly ignored while the shooting suspects will fuel another surge of the old "round them all up and ship thim out" fervor.

Staff

Quote Originally Posted by D_E_Davis
    As you said, interesting. If all three allegations are correct I predict that the three workers will be quietly ignored while the shooting suspects will fuel another surge of the old "round them all up and ship thim out" fervor.

Yup. The coal company should be prosecuted and fined for hiring the illegals. Illegal or not, I feel bad for them and their families.

I am tired of the arguments on both "sides" of this issues, which give us nothing but false alternative "solutions."

People like Guliani want to set up a Nazi-like ID system in this country to identify everyone occupying space. People like Clintion will likely endorse one anyway as long as it is proposed by a Demoncat.

The only people who should be rounded up and shipped out is the current crop of presidential candidates (minus Ron Paul).

Quote Originally Posted by mrblanche

1. I have heard at least one victim of the Minnesota bridge collapse as a Mexican national, here illegally. I've only heard that one time, so it may not be correct.
    Unless the illegal victim is suspected of having caused the collapse, what is the possible relevance to anything?

Same question re: the miners.

#3 is more serious.

Very simple, in one case let the surviving families of the illegal alien mniners sue the government for failing to arrest and deport them before they got killed, if indeed they are dead.

In the case of the Newark shootings, the surviving families of those who were shot could sue the feds for not arresting and deporting the miscreants.