Thread: Hey, Pete...

mrblanche

Hey, Pete...

who's the little marmalade curiosity seeker?

Re: Hey, Pete...

Have you read the SPP, CFR, Patriot Act documents yet? Quote me some parts in the documents that prove your points.

mrblanche

Did you notice that this thread is not on that subject?

Here's another version, which they probably got from the same place (and then added some text...)

Chip H.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/0...ou-masturbate/

Former owner: 2012 Honda Civic LX, 2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL, 2000 Honda CR-V EX, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 1992 Honda Accord LX, 1999 Mercedes ML-320, 1995 VW Jetta GLX, 1991 Mercury Capri XR2, 1981 Mercury Zephyr, 1975 Chevrolet Impala

mrblanche

Ah, I think I've seen that before.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrblanche
    who's the little marmalade curiosity seeker?
    ...today I had to fish Beezy out of the floor in the upstairs guest bathroom - which is down to the studs as I remodel the thing... she just snuck in behind me and (of course) lept with great zest into the exposed floor... and then did not want to come out. So I left her there for awhile to see if she'd come out on her own - but after a bit I got worried she might try to explore the walls and really get stuck (this has happened before in our old house with another cat) and I did not want to face either having to bash down drywall (bad) or (much worse) smell the dead cat for the next six months... so I crawled down on my belly, reached in and grabbed Curious Cat and got her out of there.... it seems cats just have to get into anything and everything that's new/previously unexplored.... part of their charm, I guess!

Former owner: 2012 Honda Civic LX, 2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL, 2000 Honda CR-V EX, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 1992 Honda Accord LX, 1999 Mercedes ML-320, 1995 VW Jetta GLX, 1991 Mercury Capri XR2, 1981 Mercury Zephyr, 1975 Chevrolet Impala

mrblanche

I'm not intimately acquainted with hedgehogs. Just how sharp ARE those spines? Like a porcupine, with barbs, etc?

mrblanche,

It's an avatar I picked up on the Internet on a public domain avatar page.

Chip,

I did not realize that there was a whole "ceiling cat..." thing on the Internet. How do people come up with these things?

mrblanche

Well...here, for instance:

http://www.lolcats.com/

mrblanche

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    ...today I had to fish Beezy out of the floor in the upstairs guest bathroom - which is down to the studs as I remodel the thing... she just snuck in behind me and (of course) lept with great zest into the exposed floor... and then did not want to come out. So I left her there for awhile to see if she'd come out on her own - but after a bit I got worried she might try to explore the walls and really get stuck (this has happened before in our old house with another cat) and I did not want to face either having to bash down drywall (bad) or (much worse) smell the dead cat for the next six months... so I crawled down on my belly, reached in and grabbed Curious Cat and got her out of there.... it seems cats just have to get into anything and everything that's new/previously unexplored.... part of their charm, I guess!
    The problem with cats, of course, is that they won't come when you call them, and sometimes you really need them to come right now. The trick is to train them to come when they hear some "clue" to something they really want. We give our cats a little taste of soft food each morning and evening, and just rattling the saucers will bring them from anywhere. But a can of cat treats will work, too.

You're not kidding, anyone who has owned a cat knows this to be true. It's surely amazing how a cat can come into a household and in a very short period of time, the household revolves around the cat.

Have you guys seen this Cat compilation video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujCzfQH81s0

D_E_Davis

The problem with cats, of course, is that they won't come when you call them...
    My 'Lil Girl will (most of the time).

...and sometimes you really need them to come right now.
    That's the one time I can depend on her NOT to come.

My cat comes when I call him, sometimes. I love it when I call for him late at night and see him come galloping from half a block away.