Thread: Idiot Democrats

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Idiot Democrats

Can they really be this stupid?

I caught Pelosi braying about all the "accomplishments" the Democrat-controlled Congress achieved... which signally ignores the one damn thing they were elected to "accomplish" - putting an end to the war in Iraq and curbing The Chimp's excesses. Yet despite Nixonian low approval ratings and clear public desire to get the US out of Iraq that transcends party affiliation - the god-damned Democrats could only pass laws to ruin American automakers and force us all to use those godawful compact flourescent lights.

A special place in Hell should be reserved for that termagant Pelosi and that funeral director sidekick of hers, Harry Reid.

Staff

Re: Idiot Democrats

I'm sorry to have to say this, but I warned you here first. Its the worst of all possible combinations. So much for the 11 percent congress. I bet the morons will reelect all of these idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by swamprat
    I'm sorry to have to say this, but I warned you here first. Its the worst of all possible combinations. So much for the 11 percent congress. I bet the morons will reelect all of these idiots.
    Yeah... gotta admit it. It's just hard to accept that they're that corrupt, that cowardly - and that stupid.

I'm pulling for Ron Paul; but if the GOP ends up with that quisling fruitcake Romney or that cracker ignoramus Huckabee - or that American Mussolini Giuliani - I'm out of it. Not gonna bother voting. No point to it. I'll just watch my own little piece of the world - and try to insulate myself and my family against the shit-rain that will come....

Eric,

Ron Paul said a few days ago, that if he did not get the Republican nomination and if he is not satisfied with the nominee he will run third party. So my guess is if he does not get the nomination, Ron Paul will run third party.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    Eric,

Ron Paul said a few days ago, that if he did not get the Republican nomination and if he is not satisfied with the nominee he will run third party. So my guess is if he does not get the nomination, Ron Paul will run third party.
    ...thus handing the election to the Democrats. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by misterdecibel
    Eric,

There's that...

But maybe the Independent vote would be large enough to de-legitimize (or at least, hobble) whatever asshole new model Dee-cider we get?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Eric,

There's that...

But maybe the Independent vote would be large enough to de-legitimize (or at least, hobble) whatever asshole new model Dee-cider we get?
    Did Perot de-legitimize Clinton?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Eric,

There's that...

Did Perot de-legitimize Clinton?
    No, but these are different times. I can't recall public contempt for "mainstream" (read: sell-out tool) pols this widespread in my entire life.

If Paul pulled 20-25 percent, it would be, in effect, the birth of a viable third party - and the death knell of one or both of the other two.