Thread: electric vehicles and oil supplies studies

electric vehicles and oil supplies studies

http://www.evworld.com/general.cfm?p...=PDF%20LIBRARY

electric vehicles and oil supplies studies. scroll down to click on the links

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Re: electric vehicles and oil supplies studies

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Rose

http://www.evworld.com/general.cfm?p...=PDF%20LIBRARY

electric vehicles and oil supplies studies. scroll down to click on the links
    Thanks, Jim - some good/interesting stuff there... will be helpful in constructing future rants!

Amazing Jim,

we can run our cars on water...

http://watercargift.com/water4gas/2b...?hop=productcb

just using a little electricity from thre car battery... and not only that we can get taxes back from the evil wicked commie gummint LEGALLY while driving on water...

America O America...

>>America O America...<<

Believe it!!!! ;D

>>America O America...<<

Believe it!!!!
    We did a lot of stuff back in CServe in the 1990s debunking things like magnetizers and fuel additives.

With the religiously-oriented people who will how vote for the strongest amed force in the world, how far from from Christain suicide bombers?

Children's TV never shows heroes with beards. Bad people are depicted with olive or dark skin and beards ...not as Russians.

The secular/science/agnostic/skeptics are now out-voted...

Dark- or olive-skinnned men are enemy. But that aside, the electric conversion of water to fuel is on the same level. And the US Army carries bibles... ?

>>And the US Army carries bibles... ?<<

"Onward Christian Soldiers"

Freedom of US 'market' means kids are fed children's TV stuff deipcting dark-skinned beared people as evil,
    Hopefully kids see the similarity between Mullahs and hypocritical Chrstians who wave bibles and believe in God... who are often called "missionary"...

Quote Originally Posted by robmcg

Freedom of US 'market' means kids are fed children's TV stuff deipcting dark-skinned beared people as evil,
    Hopefully kids see the similarity between Mullahs and hypocritical Chrstians who wave bibles and believe in God... who are often called "missionary"...
    Trust me - they don't.

Our God good! Their god bad.... .

One of the defining attributes of militant faith is an incapacity to even briefly entertain the notion that another's god might be not much different from your own god.

Let alone that all gods - and religions - are human inventions and thus, flawed constructs riddled with error, logical contradiction and imperfection - and to be taken with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric

Trust me - they don't.

One of the defining attributes of militant faith is an incapacity to even briefly entertain the notion that another's god might be not much different from your own god.

Let alone that all gods - and religions - are human inventions and thus, flawed constructs riddled with error, logical contradiction and imperfection - and to be taken with a grain of salt.
    I keep telling people that pantheism is the reality but none will listen.

Quote Originally Posted by jdm

Trust me - they don't.

I will!

And hey, so long as people aren't belligerent about it, acknowledge their faith is just that (and not "truth") and are content to live and let live - I'm fine with it - whatever "it" happens to be.

Personally, I don't believe definitive knowledge on the subject is possible. And from that springs tolerance - or ought to ....

Trust me - they don't.

I will!

And hey, so long as people aren't belligerent about it, acknowledge their faith is just that (and not "truth") and are content to live and let live - I'm fine with it - whatever "it" happens to be.

Personally, I don't believe definitive knowledge on the subject is possible. And from that springs tolerance - or ought to ....
    In classical Greece, every community had ia god which it chose to especially honor although all of the rest were not ignored. Visitors would drop by the temple and do whatever they did to show respect to the local god, it was the only polite thing to do.

Trust me - they don't.

I will!

In classical Greece, every community had ia god which it chose to especially honor although all of the rest were not ignored. Visitors would drop by the temple and do whatever they did to show respect to the local god, it was the only polite thing to do.
    Indeed!

The Romans were (at first) similarly tolerant.

Pagans were, inthat respect, more civilized than us moderns.

The Romans were (at first) similarly tolerant.

Pagans were, inthat respect, more civilized than us moderns.
    I've never really understood the "why" of the conversion of the leadership and privileged classes. The slaves and others at the bottom of the heap owed nothing to the pantheon and Christianity offered hope, if not in this life then the next.

>>Hopefully kids see the similarity between Mullahs and hypocritical Chrstians who wave bibles and believe in God... who are often called "missionary"... <<

And the kids now become familiar with that position!