Thread: Weather.

Weather.

Woke up this morning to six inches of snow and an email on my PC telling me that tomorrow's annual Wolds Bikers ride-out to Rutland Water has been cancelled due to the weather. I think this is the first time our 'New Season Opening Ride' from Boston (sometimes taking in New York en route) to Rutland, has been cancelled due to adverse weather. The forecast for at least the next week looks pretty grim so I guess the bike will go back on the ABBA Superstand for a while. Hope some of you guys out there are having better weather and better luck than we are.

Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Re: Weather.

"Woke up this morning to six inches of snow and an email on my PC telling me that tomorrow's annual Wolds Bikers ride-out to Rutland Water has been cancelled due to the weather. I think this is the first time our 'New Season Opening Ride' from Boston (sometimes taking in New York en route) to Rutland, has been cancelled due to adverse weather. The forecast for at least the next week looks pretty grim so I guess the bike will go back on the ABBA Superstand for a while. Hope some of you guys out there are having better weather and better luck than we are."

Sucks....

Frigid here in Va also; have a fire going.

I have ridden on my new Sport Pilots exactly once so far. From the shop back home! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Ken
    Woke up this morning to six inches of snow and an email on my PC telling me that tomorrow's annual Wolds Bikers ride-out to Rutland Water has been cancelled due to the weather. I think this is the first time our 'New Season Opening Ride' from Boston (sometimes taking in New York en route) to Rutland, has been cancelled due to adverse weather. The forecast for at least the next week looks pretty grim so I guess the bike will go back on the ABBA Superstand for a while. Hope some of you guys out there are having better weather and better luck than we are.

Ken.

A lot of people made fun of them but I liked some of ABBA's music. The gals weren't hard to look at either.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grouch

Ken.

A lot of people made fun of them but I liked some of ABBA's music. The gals weren't hard to look at either.
    ABBA is (are?) great!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by grouch

Ken.

ABBA is (are?) great!

The main thing I like(d) about ABBA was the sheer technical precision of their vocalisation. I don't think there is anyone like them today. The majority of modern popular music seems to be lacking in technical content, literacy and musical ability - all noise, shout and repetition of up to six words again and again and again, whatever happened to melody, words with meaning and musicians who could play more than just a simple chord.

Ken.

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.