Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Typical Chimp defender

  1. #1
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,732

    Typical Chimp defender

    Chris Matthews exposes - and smacks down - a shrill girly-man Chimp know-nothing:

    http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/#85620

  2. #2
    TC
    Guest

    Re: Typical Chimp defender

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Chris Matthews exposes - and smacks down - a shrill girly-man Chimp know-nothing:

    http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/#85620
    Unfortunately Chris's guest is like most radio talk show hosts.

  3. #3
    Senior Member misterdecibel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Posts
    3,408

    Re: Typical Chimp defender

    What a mouth-breather.

  4. #4
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,732

    Re: Typical Chimp defender

    Quote Originally Posted by misterdecibel
    What a mouth-breather.
    It's appeasement! Appeasement!! (Even if I have no idea what the hell "appeasement" is...)

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,934

    Re: Typical Chimp defender

    What ever it is, it's an attack on the rights of the working man!


    What was the subject again?


    I must say I think the standard of political debate in general and amongst under 40s in particular has taken a dive with the advent of internet and blogs and social networking. With populist low-budget rubbish or national network 'economy' newcasts taking over.
    Not that political debate has ever been great.... Except amongst my friends...

    I think I will go drive my V8 on the open 2-lane roads near here while gasoline is still only US$6/gallon.

  6. #6
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,732

    Re: Typical Chimp defender

    Quote Originally Posted by robmcg
    What ever it is, it's an attack on the rights of the working man!


    What was the subject again?


    I must say I think the standard of political debate in general and amongst under 40s in particular has taken a dive with the advent of internet and blogs and social networking. With populist low-budget rubbish or national network 'economy' newcasts taking over.
    Not that political debate has ever been great.... Except amongst my friends...

    I think I will go drive my V8 on the open 2-lane roads near here while gasoline is still only US$6/gallon.
    Amen!
    I had my Kz "1015" out today for about two hours; beautiful day - had to make proper use of it....

  7. #7
    Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,126

    Re: Typical Chimp defender

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by robmcg
    What ever it is, it's an attack on the rights of the working man!


    What was the subject again?


    I must say I think the standard of political debate in general and amongst under 40s in particular has taken a dive with the advent of internet and blogs and social networking. With populist low-budget rubbish or national network 'economy' newcasts taking over.
    Not that political debate has ever been great.... Except amongst my friends...

    I think I will go drive my V8 on the open 2-lane roads near here while gasoline is still only US$6/gallon.
    Amen!
    I had my Kz "1015" out today for about two hours; beautiful day - had to make proper use of it....
    I had my Saturn L100 out on I-4 for about 15 minutes. Had it up to 95. That's it. The damned slowpokes are getting slower.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,934

    Re: Typical Chimp defender

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    I had my Kz "1015" out today for about two hours; beautiful day - had to make proper use of it....
    This is intolerable.

    Today I was out on sunny open highways today and it was disgusting.. there was a preponderance of sports motorbikes, even old British ones. These ne'er do well people were doing nothing but seeking pleasure. It's the death of the nation.. They should get their hedonistic pursuits off the roads and leave the roads for productive sensible people in their Landcruisers, RAV4s CRVs and Hummers.

    Next you'll be telling me I pay taxes for roads so people can ENJOY themselves. Preposterous! Probably GWB's fault...

  9. #9
    Senior Member misterdecibel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Posts
    3,408

    Re: Typical Chimp defender

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry


    I had my Saturn L100 out on I-4 for about 15 minutes. Had it up to 95. That's it. The damned slowpokes are getting slower.
    You rebel you.

  10. #10
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,732

    Re: Typical Chimp defender

    Quote Originally Posted by robmcg
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    I had my Kz "1015" out today for about two hours; beautiful day - had to make proper use of it....
    This is intolerable.

    Today I was out on sunny open highways today and it was disgusting.. there was a preponderance of sports motorbikes, even old British ones. These ne'er do well people were doing nothing but seeking pleasure. It's the death of the nation.. They should get their hedonistic pursuits off the roads and leave the roads for productive sensible people in their Landcruisers, RAV4s CRVs and Hummers.

    Next you'll be telling me I pay taxes for roads so people can ENJOY themselves. Preposterous! Probably GWB's fault...
    It's all that keeps me sane! ;D

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    119

    Re: Typical Chimp defender

    Seems like there's plenty of it going around:


  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,614

    Re: Typical Chimp defender

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric

    It's all that keeps me sane! ;D
    That's your big mistake.

  13. #13
    Senior Member misterdecibel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Posts
    3,408

    Re: Typical Chimp defender

    I agree with Matthews, when you go on a news program you should expect to be asked pointed questions and reply to them directly. He has little patience with interviewees who, instead of responding to the host's questions, just use the exposure to attempt to expound upon their own platform or agenda. I applaud Matthews for maintaining control of the interview process, even if it involves becoming adversarial.

  14. #14
    Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,126

    Re: Typical Chimp defender

    Stupidity abounds in both camps.

Similar Threads

  1. Typical NB
    By Eric in forum Tea Party Talk...
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 02:14 PM
  2. Typical...
    By Eric in forum The Third Rail...
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 06:34 PM
  3. Went to look at Taurus Public Defender
    By Eric in forum Guns, Second Amendment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 06:48 AM
  4. Just a typical 11-year old boy!!!
    By Michael in forum Guns, Second Amendment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:49 PM
  5. Our Chimp: Defender of "human rights"?
    By Eric in forum Secession Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 06:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •