Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Duhhhhhhhhhhh

  1. #1
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,814

    Duhhhhhhhhhhh

    Ready to get depressed? Ever wonder how The Chimp won two elections (well, sort of)? Here you go:

    http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/#86033

  2. #2
    gail
    Guest

    Re: Duhhhhhhhhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Ready to get depressed? Ever wonder how The Chimp won two elections (well, sort of)? Here you go:

    http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/#86033
    Hmmmmm - didn't you say that you voted for him?

  3. #3
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,814

    Re: Duhhhhhhhhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by gail
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Ready to get depressed? Ever wonder how The Chimp won two elections (well, sort of)? Here you go:

    http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/#86033
    Hmmmmm - didn't you say that you voted for him?
    Ah, no.

  4. #4
    gail
    Guest

    Re: Duhhhhhhhhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by gail
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Ready to get depressed? Ever wonder how The Chimp won two elections (well, sort of)? Here you go:

    http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/#86033
    Hmmmmm - didn't you say that you voted for him?
    Ah, no.
    Really - I thought you said that at one time you supported Bush

  5. #5
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,814

    Re: Duhhhhhhhhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by gail
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by gail
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Ready to get depressed? Ever wonder how The Chimp won two elections (well, sort of)? Here you go:

    http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/#86033
    Hmmmmm - didn't you say that you voted for him?


    Ah, no.
    Really - I thought you said that at one time you supported Bush
    Nope.The Bushes are the Republican Kennedys.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •